My set of predictions for Playstation Experience. 11 predictions (so far)

Started by BananaKing, Dec 03, 2014, 02:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

well playstation experience is upon us, and here is my set of predictions for the show

1- The Last of us sold over 10 million units (shipped + sold, both PS3 and PS4 versions combined)

2- PS4 sold through over 17 million units worldwide

3- Dave Jaffe's new studio Barlet johnes, who are making a new IP, are a sony owned studio. meaning they are a first party.

4- The Last Guardian will not be at the show (well, duuuhhh)

5- Guerrilla Games New IP will NOT be announced

6- Sony Santa Monica's New IP will NOT be announced

7- Media Molecule New IP will NOT be announced

8- No first party vita games will be announced

9- Tearaway Unfolded will have a release date announced, either in April or May

10- Uncharted Collection will be announced including all 4 Uncharted games (UC1, UC2, UC3, UC:GA) for PS4 with all/most the DLC included.

11- David Jaffe's new Game will not be open world. linear type action game.

Rorono

I think that on yesterday's stream ND dismissed the Uncharted collection

of course they could be just hiding it or playing with words (they're not making it, but someone else is)

I'm so eager to see Horizon, i really hope it'll be revealed. It most likely depends on whether Sony believes GG can release it in 2015 or only 2016. I'm sure they don't want to announce anything that's not coming in 2015.

BananaKing

I think that on yesterday's stream ND dismissed the Uncharted collection

of course they could be just hiding it or playing with words (they're not making it, but someone else is)

I'm so eager to see Horizon, i really hope it'll be revealed. It most likely depends on whether Sony believes GG can release it in 2015 or only 2016. I'm sure they don't want to announce anything that's not coming in 2015.

lol yeah that doesnt mean much. ND denied having a second team months before TLoU was revealed hehehe.

Legend

There are actually 5 uncharted games. I bet fight for fortune will be included too.

Also until dawn is going to have some big time at the show. It's probably releasing early 2015 so they have to announce it just like tearaway.

Also also any project morpheus predictions?

Also also also tlg will be shown!

Rorono

Until Dawn in early 2015? I don't think so...

Legend

Until Dawn in early 2015? I don't think so...

One of the Sony execs listed it in an interview next to Bloodborne and Order as something after the holidays to keep sales going, or something like that.

I'll try to find the exact quote.

Rorono

Found it

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/11/06/ps4-fastest-selling-console-ever-australia/

"Along with saying the PlayStation TV comes to Australia on November 14, and PS4 exclusives The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne in early 2015, Sony said Until Dawn will be released in early 2015 as well."

What the.. i had no idea. I thought it was August-October at best.

Man first half of 2015 is packed..

Legend

Found it

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/11/06/ps4-fastest-selling-console-ever-australia/

"Along with saying the PlayStation TV comes to Australia on November 14, and PS4 exclusives The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne in early 2015, Sony said Until Dawn will be released in early 2015 as well."

Showing a clear commitment to The Players, PS4 offers an unparalleled software line-up for the festive season which includes SingStar™ Ultimate Party, DRIVECLUB™, Minecraft™ PS4 Edition, Far Cry® 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Assassin's Creed®: Unity, Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare and LittleBigPlanet™ 3, offering something for everyone in the family. In early 2015 highly anticipated and exclusive titles continue with The Order: 1886™, Bloodborne™ and Until Dawn™.

Yup. Going to be a great spring!

Xevross

Dec 03, 2014, 04:55 PM Last Edit: Dec 03, 2014, 06:20 PM by Xevross
PS4 is gonna go bonkers early next year.It'll be weekly sales domination like never seen before*

*excluding PS2 and Wii**

**and DS***

***and Gameboy

nnodley

If any new first party games are announced it would most likely be Guerrilla's or Sony bend's(maybe quantic dream).  They are probably the farthest along than any unannounced title. Not to mention the rumor that Guerrilla's game had a trailer ready, but they decided not to show.

Xbro

I don't know about The Last Guardian, but the rest of the prediction seem reasonable.
3 people like this

BananaKing

Found it

man, i thought it would be a july-august game too. if its really in the first half of 2015 then my god, is sony planning big stuff for the holidays.

games to already be confirmed for "early" 2015 so far are bloodborne, the order, tomorrow children, and now until dawn, with Ratchet and Clank releasing in the summer along the film so most likely a may-june release. now i wonder if tearaway is a Q1/2 game, i suppose it will be an august-july game then.

7H3

well playstation experience is upon us, and here is my set of predictions for the show

1- The Last of us sold over 10 million units (shipped + sold, both PS3 and PS4 versions combined)

2- PS4 sold through over 17 million units worldwide

3- Dave Jaffe's new studio Barlet johnes, who are making a new IP, are a sony owned studio. meaning they are a first party.

4- The Last Guardian will not be at the show (well, duuuhhh)

5- Guerrilla Games New IP will NOT be announced

6- Sony Santa Monica's New IP will NOT be announced

7- Media Molecule New IP will NOT be announced

8- No first party vita games will be announced

9- Tearaway Unfolded will have a release date announced, either in April or May

10- Uncharted Collection will be announced including all 4 Uncharted games (UC1, UC2, UC3, UC:GA) for PS4 with all/most the DLC included.

11- David Jaffe's new Game will not be open world. linear type action game.

HYYYYYY... wait what? )o:
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

HYYYYYY... wait what? )o:

He's like the anti-hype.

BananaKing

He's like the anti-hype.

you are like anti-realistic ;)