Kerbal Space Program free on Epic for the whole week, keep forever

Started by Legend, Jan 06, 2023, 06:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I think most people here already own it, but pick it up if you don't. Amazing game even if you dislike space. The learning curve of building rockets is a blast on its own.

nnodley

Nooice.  Got it!

Though i'm pretty sure i had got it on sale somewhere just not from Epic.

kitler53

meh.   sounds like too much work for something i know i'll never play.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

meh.   sounds like too much work for something i know i'll never play.
Have you not claimed a single free game from epic?  :o

kitler53

Have you not claimed a single free game from epic?  :o
don't have an account.   what's the point,.. i don't have a PC.   

Legend

don't have an account.   what's the point,.. i don't have a PC.  
Hmm, that's a pretty good reason.

Hurry up and get a steamdeck already.

kitler53

Hmm, that's a pretty good reason.

Hurry up and get a steamdeck already.
maybe later this year.

i've been work from home 100% since covid began.  prior to that i commuted via train and played my vita daily.   at some point this year the remodeling of our new office space will complete and i'll be asked to come into the office once a week.   i may desire a portable device at that point.   not really sure what i'll do,.. being just once a week i may just watch netflix.   ...but a steamdeck or switch is possibly something i'll want.   kind of waiting to see if nintendo announces a next gen system this year.  if it has full BC given me access to 3 generations of nintendo devices (wiiU ports, switch natives, whatever comes to next gen) i might be compelled enough to buy one.   the probably with PC is it has very little to offer that i can't get on ps5 aside from xbox games and i'm not that into their first party.  as much as a rag on nintendo i'd rather have access to their first party than xbox's.