FTC Sues Microsoft over Activision Merger

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Dec 08, 2022, 08:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

They are getting desperate... at least it seems so

These deals just go to show how important CoD is.

kitler53

They are getting desperate... at least it seems so

These deals just go to show how important CoD is.
CoD is VERY important.  

come to think of it,.. i'll bet sony doesn't even want CoD on ps+.  CoD is like 30% of their revenues if i remember that one filing correct.   free on ps+ still does massive damage to sony's profits.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

kitler53

when does the UK announce their opposition?  i thought they were suppose to announce their ruling by now.

the-pi-guy

when does the UK announce their opposition?  i thought they were suppose to announce their ruling by now.
No they're in Phase 2, they will be in phase 2 until March I believe. I don't know if it could finish earlier.

kitler53

No they're in Phase 2, they will be in phase 2 until March I believe. I don't know if it could finish earlier.
oh.  i thought i read something saying there would be a mid december announcement one way or another.

the-pi-guy

Legend

How can he even say that? Is he counting random indies like Twisty Puzzle Simulator to get that number?

the-pi-guy

How can he even say that? Is he counting random indies like Twisty Puzzle Simulator to get that number?
Smith added that PlayStation has 286 exclusive games while Xbox only has 59. "So the administrative law judge is going to have to decide whether going from 59 to 60 is such a danger to competition that he should stop this from moving forward."
I'm assuming so.   ;D

SWORDF1SH

Twisty Puzzle Simulator being exclusive will be the sole reason that this deal will go through. Thanks Mike!  >:(

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

Go Up