Forspoken |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 13, 2021, 02:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Something about this game that's pulling me in. Still will see how it reviews but it may be purchase from me

BananaKing

Something about this game that's pulling me in. Still will see how it reviews but it may be purchase from me
On paper forespoken sounds really good. But when you see it, it's just... ordinary.

nnodley

On paper forespoken sounds really good. But when you see it, it's just... ordinary.
yeah i'm not blown away by what i've been seeing, but the idea and some of the gameplay looks really fun.

kitler53

i'm really just hoping it plays a lot better than the media is explaining it.  there seems to be a lot going on but every video keeps showing a horde of mobs that barely move while getting pounded on.   i really hope that's like the absolute lowest difficulty just because the sales team sucks and not because the enemy AI is really that boring.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Horizon

I'm already day 1. The magic and traversal looks rad. Would be nice if the story was good and open world had more to do but eh cannot have everything.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Look good?
It looks great, but it's a CGI trailer...

nnodley

i'm really hoping this surprises us all and is a really good game.  Not looking likely though. That demo while pretty fun to play, when you get the hang of it, looked freaking atrocious.

kitler53

i'm hopeful for this.   even if it's not the best game ever i think i'll get my $20 worth when i finally get around to playing it in 2026.

the-pi-guy

Game launches on Tuesday.

Reviews come in Monday morning.

Probably a good time to bet on the mc.

nnodley

Might still be too optimistic.

kitler53

i dunno but i do know you should subtract ~10 pts for being a ps exclusive instead of an xbox or nintendo exclusive...

Dr. Pezus

Go Up