The Last of Us Part 2 |OT| Play Phase

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 29, 2020, 08:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

The hate crowd is some of the most insane stuff I've ever seen. Flat earther levels of insanity.

Dr. Pezus

I don't understand it either. It's not a star wars situation where the fanbase has grown for decades and new people are making it. This is a direct sequel from the same people who made the first.

You should get around to playing it. Laura Bailey's character was one of my favorites in the game and I doubt the character will be as good in the tv show.
Yep I probably will soon, when the remaster goes on sale  8)

the-pi-guy

Yep I probably will soon, when the remaster goes on sale  8)
Did you ever get the PS4 game?

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

No
It's been available for $10, whatcha' waiting for?

Dr. Pezus

It's been available for $10, whatcha' waiting for?
Ps5 version lulz. And had plenty of games go play for free and in my backlog anyway. I'm in no rush

the-pi-guy

Ps5 version lulz. And had plenty of games go play for free and in my backlog anyway. I'm in no rush
It's a $10 upgrade though if you had the PS4 version. :P

Legend

Just thinking about my time with TLOU2, the game's structure or whatever you want to call it is still so weird. Does the doc go into what the heck they were thinking with some of those things?

I think I forgot how much I hated about TLOU2 lol.

the-pi-guy

Just thinking about my time with TLOU2, the game's structure or whatever you want to call it is still so weird. Does the doc go into what the heck they were thinking with some of those things?

I think I forgot how much I hated about TLOU2 lol.
I haven't watched the full documentary, just a few clips.

nnodley

no the doc doesn't go into a lot of those reasonings.  The structure is pretty jarring on first playthrough, but personally I felt it was much better the second and third times. Though I did know how it was going to happen....soooo.

IMO, its still one of the most flawless games out there despite some weird pacing/structure.

Legend

IMO, its still one of the most flawless games out there despite some weird pacing/structure.
Wow that's the exact opposite of my feelings. TLOU2 is super flawed imo, way more than most games, yet it's still somehow one of the greatest games ever made. It's maybe tied for #1 as the greatest game I've ever played yet I could spend an hour complaining about it lol.

Go Up