Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

BananaKing

It's hard to tell for sure, but from the picture that was shown before, it seems like it must have been a much larger device than either of those.

I wonder if they were intending for it to have more beefy specs for some reason.
Perhaps they wanted it to be able to play some backwards compatible games?

Either way I dont see much of a point. An App on a smart tv is all thats needed

kitler53

probably just wanted to run the same (or nearly the same) OS as on xbox.  chromecast and TV OSs are absolute shame for a reason,.. horribly spec'd hardware to run on.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

probably just wanted to run the same (or nearly the same) OS as on xbox.  chromecast and TV OSs are absolute shame for a reason,.. horribly spec'd hardware to run on.  
Just run the OS through the cloud 8)

kitler53

Just run the OS through the cloud 8)
lol.  thanks for the advise Elon...

Legend

lol.  thanks for the advise Elon...
Best part is no part

the-pi-guy

kitler53

only read the blurbs but there seems to be positive feedback about the controller input.  that's great.  i'll need to look up how those works because seeing is believing in this sort of thing for me.

the-pi-guy

only read the blurbs but there seems to be positive feedback about the controller input.  that's great.  i'll need to look up how those works because seeing is believing in this sort of thing for me.
*playing is believing*

I'm still having a hard time believing that it's good to play

kitler53

*playing is believing*

I'm still having a hard time believing that it's good to play
well since i already have this in my clipboard...

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

I just love that it looks like a memory card though  :P

nnodley

yeah the larger capacity M.2's that will work for PS5 are really coming down in price.  M.2's in general are as well.  Which is great.  Love having a couple installed in my PC

The xbox expansion card is the dumbest thing they did for the console

BananaKing

yeah the larger capacity M.2's that will work for PS5 are really coming down in price.  M.2's in general are as well.  Which is great.  Love having a couple installed in my PC

The xbox expansion card is the dumbest thing they did for the console
The expansion is awesome. Its so easy, but its super over priced. If they would just price it properly and allow 3rd parties to make some so the prices remain competitive

nnodley

The expansion is awesome. Its so easy, but its super over priced. If they would just price it properly and allow 3rd parties to make some so the prices remain competitive
yeah the idea of it and how it works is great.  But yeah its basically like vita's proprietary memory cards that were too expensive.

Go Up