PS4 Sells Through 50 Million Worldwide

Started by Xevross, Dec 07, 2016, 01:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Guys  they only announced numbers today because they lost npd.
I'll fight you Tacos.  

Fake edit:
Na, just poking fun at fan boys.
I was had.  :(

ethomaz

50m milestone was something everybody already expected Sony announce... they announced every 10k milestone before that.

Amazing performance.

My bet is PS4 sold 1600k units November globally in US.

ethomaz

Hummmm that chertz banned user posting on GAF will soon be banned lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'll just drop it here.

DerNebel

Lol the good thing is that we'll know by tomorrow. Wonder how this moron will try to damage control, if the PS4 actually wins NPD.

Xevross

Lol the good thing is that we'll know by tomorrow. Wonder how this moron will try to damage control, if the PS4 actually wins NPD.
Will we know by tomorrow though? We might not find out this month

DerNebel

Dec 07, 2016, 11:47 PM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2016, 12:10 AM by DerNebel
Will we know by tomorrow though? We might not find out this month
We'll at least know who won. Greenberg won't be able to help himself and will definitely tweet it out if MS won, Sony might tweet too, if they won.

Xevross

We'll at least know who won. Greenberg won't be able to help himself and will definitely tweet it out if MS, Sony might tweet too, if they won.
True, we will find out who won but its extremely likely to be Sony. We really want to know what the gap was

Aura7541

CosmicQueso doesn't seem to be optimistic about the results in general.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What do you mean?

Xevross

He doesn't have any numbers yet though. Right?

Aura7541

What do you mean?
He predicted the XBO to be down YOY by 25% and the PS4 down YOY by 20%, but he now thinks his prediction is too optimistic. Main culprit is that the software offerings this November compared to last Nov are very lackluster.

Mmm_fish_tacos

He predicted the XBO to be down YOY by 25% and the PS4 down YOY by 20%, but he now thinks his prediction is too optimistic. Main culprit is that the software offerings this November compared to last Nov are very lackluster.
Well doesnt sonys announcement kind of throw his theory out the window?

Aura7541

Well doesnt sonys announcement kind of throw his theory out the window?
We don't really know the distribution of the PS4's worldwide sales. It's possible that it's up YOY everywhere else except the US, but the rest of the world cancels out the US YOY drop.

Max King of the Wild

We don't really know the distribution of the PS4's worldwide sales. It's possible that it's up YOY everywhere else except the US, but the rest of the world cancels out the US YOY drop.
Sonys announcement said it saw its biggest BF week... That would mean it'd need to sell nearly nothing the rest of the weeks

Go Up