Started by SWORDF1SH, Oct 01, 2016, 02:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SWORDF1SH

Mmm_fish_tacos

Did I miss something?

Legend

removed.
Yeah if you include a plaintext link to either a vgchartz thread or neogaf thread, the forum auto copies the post over.

If you don't want that to happen you can click the "insert link" button.

GribbleGrunger

Yeah if you include a plaintext link to either a vgchartz thread or neogaf thread, the forum auto copies the post over.

If you don't want that to happen you can click the "insert link" button.
And it brings it over with all the formatting? Where is that link and how do you use it?

Aura7541

chartez dying a slow death anyway
most users are leaving that dungvoid
It has become a natural pine-for-tat forum and even some of the mods are doing it.

Legend

And it brings it over with all the formatting? Where is that link and how do you use it?
It isn't perfect but it attempts to bring over the formatting.

Just post the url in your post. After you post, VizionEck fetchs all urls in your post and edits them.

IE posting "http:// gamrconnect .vgchartz. com/thread.php?id=220927&page=1" without the spaces

becomes: gamrConnect Forums - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

This is Halloween! Time to start gearing up for the holiday season. This could be a big month. Gears 4, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and PlayStation VR all launch this month.

Hourly Rankings[/font]

Monthly Rankings[/font]

Yearly Rankings
[/font]

Note:       Monthly & weekly rankings are on a 3-day delay from the    current     calendar date. They are usually updated daily on Amazon    between 4 to 5    PM Eastern time. Also, NPD's months are not perfectly    matched to  Amazon's months. Some items in these rankings may be  marked with a typographical symbol:

*Indicates item available for pre-order for release in a later month. Does not count towards current month's sales.
†Indicates used/pre-owned hardware. Does not count towards current month's sales.

Current U.S. Monthly Hardware Rankings
[/font]

TBD

Hardware Preorders Coming Into Effect This Month

PSVR Launch Bundle: #20 (March)
XBO S 2TB Gears of War 4 LE bundle: #70 (July)

U.S. Yearly Hardware Rankings
[/font]

(Note:    This entry will be updated at the start of each month, except during    the holidays where they'll be updated on Nov. 1 and then weekly every  Thursday until New Year's.)

PS4 CoD bundle: #14
XBO Gears bundle: #67
New 3DS XL: #71
XBO S 2TB: #89
XBO 500GB Name Your Game bundle: #95
[/font]

Final U.S. Weekly Rankings

(Note: October is a 4-week month.)

Week 1 (Oct. 3 - Oct. 9)

TBD

Week 2 (Oct. 10 - 16)

TBD

Week 3 (Oct. 17 - 23)

TBD

Week 4 (Oct. 24 - 30)

TBD

Amazon Thread Archives[/b][/color][/font]

2016: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September
2015: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
[/font]

[/font]

Amazon International Sites (Hourly Top 100 Game Rankings)[/font]

Canada
UK
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
Japan
India
[/font]

GribbleGrunger

Is that supposed to look near or is Firefox messing with it? I just want to be able to cut and paste updates from previous posts without having to bold and italicize them again. I'm also getting emoticons instead of numbers in some of the brackets.

Legend

Is that supposed to look near or is Firefox messing with it? I just want to be able to cut and paste updates from previous posts without having to bold and italicize them again. I'm also getting emoticons instead of numbers in some of the brackets.
It looks fine to me in firefox, except for the extra [/font] tags at the end of a lot of lines.

Aura7541

That happens in all browsers. I usually go out of my way to edit the quoted comment to make it look nicer. But yes, it would be nice if I don't need to re-bold and re-italicize.

GribbleGrunger

It looks fine to me in firefox, except for the extra [/font] tags at the end of a lot of lines.

I'll just update without the frills. That'll make it easier.

SWORDF1SH

Hourly US rankings
Last update 8 hours ago

#32 PS4 Pro 1TB (Down 2)
#40 PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle (Down 2)
#45 Xbox One S 2TB GeoW 4 LE Bundle (Up 8 )
#52 PS4 500GB (Up 4)
#82 N3DSXL Galaxy (Up 3)
#85 Xbox One S 1TB Madden Bundle (Up 3)
#98 PS4 500GB Uncharted LE Bundle (Re-entry)
#99 Xbox One S 2TB (Re-entry)

SWORDF1SH

PSVR Watch

So how well are PSVR preorders doing on Amazon?

USA - #214 PS4 Camera, #818 Move Controllers  - Core bund and launch bundle unavailable for preorder
UK - #17 PS4 Camera, #27 PSVR, #37 Move Controllers
France - #30 PSVR, #45 Move Controllers, #84 PS4 Camera
Germany - #19 PS4 Camera, #29 Move Controllers - PSVR unavailable for preorder
Italy - #70 PSVR, #90 PS4 Camera, #136 Move Controllers
Spain - #13 PSVR, #39 PS4 Camera, #47 Move Controllers
Japan - #151 Move Controller, #195 PSVR w/ camera, #198 PS4 Camera, #769 PSVR

Highest selling PSVR required games

USA - #105 Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
UK - #19 Playstation VR Worlds
France - #57 Playstation VR Worlds
Germany - #57 Playstation VR Worlds
Italy - #111 Playstation VR Worlds
Spain - #32 Playstation VR Worlds
Japan - #119 Playstation VR Worlds

GribbleGrunger

Oct 03, 2016, 11:08 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 11:09 PM by GribbleGrunger
Hourly US rankings
Last update 8 hours ago

#32 PS4 Pro 1TB (Down 2)
#40 PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle (Down 2)
#45 Xbox One S 2TB GeoW 4 LE Bundle (Up 8 )
#52 PS4 500GB (Up 4)
#82 N3DSXL Galaxy (Up 3)
#85 Xbox One S 1TB Madden Bundle (Up 3)
#98 PS4 500GB Uncharted LE Bundle (Re-entry)
#99 Xbox One S 2TB (Re-entry)
I'm expecting the Gears bundle to take the lead over the PS4 slim once the game releases. (if it doesn't ... oh boy). Whether it can overtake the PS4 Pro is another question. Then we'll have to wait to see how long it can sustain that lead and if it does, whether Sony think it's worth trying to complete. Any sale lost to the Pro is a sale gained for November so it's not really of any great importance to actually win October.

SWORDF1SH

I'm expecting the Gears bundle to take the lead over the PS4 slim once the game releases. (if it doesn't ... oh boy). Whether it can overtake the PS4 Pro is another question. Then we'll have to wait to see how long it can sustain that lead and if it does, whether Sony think it's worth trying to complete. Any sale lost to the Pro is a sale gained for November so it's not really of any great importance to actually win October.
Gears bundle will and I can see the 500GB Battlefield bundle doing pretty good at the end of the month riding off the momentum of the gears. We could see a few Xbox bundles above the PS4. Gears 1TB, Gears LE 2TB and 500GB Battlefield.

GribbleGrunger

Oct 03, 2016, 11:25 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 11:29 PM by GribbleGrunger
Gears bundle will and I can see the 500GB Battlefield bundle doing pretty good at the end of the month riding off the momentum of the gears. We could see a few Xbox bundles above the PS4. Gears 1TB, Gears LE 2TB and 500GB Battlefield.
The Gears bundle needs to sustain the lead for at least a week or more. If it falls behind after two or three days then we could get a repeat of Sep. Sony could amass enough sales to compensate for any losses at the end of the month. I honestly think the main problem (not really a problem) is the closer we get to the PS4pro, the more likely people will wait. Some people might even opt to buy the PSVR and forgo buying the Pro in November, which would also cut into PS4 sales.

There are too many factors at the moment and we're not going to get a handle on it until at least week 2.

Go Up