HALO 5 OT: just skip the cutscenes

Started by Legend, Jun 12, 2015, 06:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do you remember when they were losing their shame over the CGI scenes from the Halo 2 remaster? There were fanboys who were arguing it was proof that the Xbox One was more powerful. They honestly believed it was in-game.

For me, I'm probably going to pick this up. My X1 is sitting there collecting dust right now. This game was the reason I got one in the first place. I'm honestly not expecting it to be awesome. I'm anticipating being disappointed. I'm a Halo fan, though.
III pick it up sometime next year. There's to much other stuff I'd rather play.

Legend

Nathan Fillion, omg!!
His in game face kinda looks funny. Like they couldn't decide between making him look like the actor or making him fit with the other characters.

Legend

Halo 5 Campaign Info Post - Building an Epic Campaign - NeoGAF

Cinematic First Look: https://youtu.be/Ot06dXm64yc Sanghelios Gameplay: https://youtu.be/57AD5inbKAs And here is a cool DevBlog: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/c...-epic-campaign Pictures:
Originally Posted by RoKKeR

New screenshots, too. Anybody have links for higher res versions of the small ones?////

Originally Posted by JumPeRJumPzZ

Took two screens from the Cinematic trailer, hope its okey to post.//

GIF's:
Originally Posted by TheOddOne

//// #Squadgoals

kitler53

His in game face kinda looks funny. Like they couldn't decide between making him look like the actor or making him fit with the other characters.
his face is probably the worst thing if seen in halo footage so far.  he just looks soo out of place. he is just too reconizable to sci fi fans to fit in in the halo universe.  

anyways,.. where is the hype for halo 5?!?  i feels like there's nothing. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

his face is probably the worst thing if seen in halo footage so far.  he just looks soo out of place. he is just too reconizable to sci fi fans to fit in in the halo universe.  

anyways,.. where is the hype for halo 5?!?  i feels like there's nothing.
I'm hyped!

But Halo 5 is just a weird beast to judge. It's a wildcard till reviews come in.

kitler53

I'm hyped!

But Halo 5 is just a weird beast to judge. It's a wildcard till reviews come in.
i suppose.  game doesn't look bad but it doesn't look special in context of other games on the market either.  it used to be that halo looked like something special but now it just seems like another entry in the overcrowded fps genre.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

CBOAT is back.

notalk. jst buttock - NeoGAF

halo my moistt litle chikackad5z//////////
 B33est shoterBANG thieyaear.
 cyUUu2016

Xevross

CBOAT is back.

notalk. jst buttock - NeoGAF

My god cboat gets a lot of love. Must be a great feeling having that many people excited to see a thread by you

Legend

My god cboat gets a lot of love. Must be a great feeling having that many people excited to see a thread by you
He only posts like once a year so yeah it is fun.

However he's fallen from grace. This leak is just a gamestop Halo brochure that's been out for weeks.

Xevross

He only posts like once a year so yeah it is fun.

However he's fallen from grace. This leak is just a gamestop Halo brochure that's been out for weeks.
I think people care much more about him than the leak

Legend

I think people care much more about him than the leak
Read beyond the first page on GAF. Vast majority of people are negative towards it.

Xevross

Read beyond the first page on GAF. Vast majority of people are negative towards it.
Well I'm seeing more positivity than negativity but you're right the latter few pages aren't great. Still, people are more negative about what he posted and not him

Legend

Well I'm seeing more positivity than negativity but you're right the latter few pages aren't great. Still, people are more negative about what he posted and not him
That's because the real CBOAT is awesome.

This guy is an imposter lol.

ethomaz

Mods are saying there are hidden messages on the prints.

Xevross

That's because the real CBOAT is awesome.

This guy is an imposter lol.
You were saying? ;D

Go Up