The Game Awards!!! [countdown=12,5,14,19,0][/countdown]

Started by Legend, Dec 04, 2014, 03:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

I won't be able to livechat but I'll be here tomorrow to discuss the announcements and hopefully I'll be able to watch PSX!!

:'(

NeverDies

I hope Dark Souls II wins some awards. I loved that game.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

Gonna bet on Dragon Age for GOTY. There was a lot of skepticism surrounding that game after DA2 but it wowed pretty much everyone. Bayonetta 2 is going to be tough to beat, though.

Shinobi-san

SF5 PS4/PC exclusive! Surprised no one has created a thread about it on here yet...Pretty sure this was meant to be announced at the PS Event.

The award show hasnt even started yet.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

SF5 PS4/PC exclusive! Surprised no one has created a thread about it on here yet...Pretty sure this was meant to be announced at the PS Event.

The award show hasnt even started yet.

We don't like leaks hahaha

Dr. Pezus

Valve is advertising The Game Awards on Steam. HL3 confirmed??

Legend

Valve is advertising The Game Awards on Steam. HL3 confirmed??

Nah I'm thinking Portal 3.

Legend

Rorono

Legend

The Order hype! The Order hype!

Is there a reason you're expecting the order here vs psx?

Rorono

Is there a reason you're expecting the order here vs psx?

It was already confirmed for TGA by Geoff (it's one of the world premieres, along with MGO and.. i forgot the other one, maybe NMS?)

Though i don't know if the best part of the new footage will already be shown today or only tomorrow

Legend

It was already confirmed for TGA by Geoff (it's one of the world premieres, along with MGO and.. i forgot the other one, maybe NMS?)

Though i don't know if the best part of the new footage will already be shown today or only tomorrow

Gotcha

DD_Bwest

Looks like ill miss the start thanx to our fast pace canadian health care... appointment was an hour ago and still In the waiting room.. so pissed right now

Xbro

I think I might miss it. Just let me know if there is a SMT X FE trailer.
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up