Christmas TV and Gaming thread!

Started by darkknightkryta, Dec 02, 2014, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Christmas!

Batman Returns, Batman: Arkahm Origins, Batman: Christmas with the Joker, Batman: Holiday Knights, Justice League: Comfort and Joy
0 (0%)
Charlie Brown Christmas (Both)
1 (33.3%)
X-men: Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas
0 (0%)
Christopher the Christmas Tree
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
0 (0%)
Frosty the Snowman
0 (0%)
Muppets Christmas Carol (My favourite)
1 (33.3%)
A Christmas Carol (That DIC cartoon one)
0 (0%)
Futurama Christmas Specials (All of them)
0 (0%)
Simpsons Christmas Specials (All of them)
1 (33.3%)
Power Puff Girls Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Flinstone Christmas Specials
0 (0%)
Tiny Toons Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Animaniacs Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Fleischer Studios Christmas Cartoons
0 (0%)
Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
0 (0%)
The Nutcracker (Live Action, Really good cartoon movie, Carebears multipart episode)
0 (0%)
Kim Possible: A Very Possible Christmas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

What's this Spirited you all speak of?

Oh and I finished the Powerpuff Girls Christmas episode.  I can say that's an episode I can watch every year.

Legend

What's this Spirited you all speak of?

Oh and I finished the Powerpuff Girls Christmas episode.  I can say that's an episode I can watch every year.
Movie on Apple +. New take on A Christmas Carol.

darkknightkryta

Movie on Apple +. New take on A Christmas Carol.
Better than the Muppets Christmas Carol I just finished?

kitler53

Better than the Muppets Christmas Carol I just finished?
muppets is one of the best retelling of a Xmas carol but spirited isn't exactly a retelling.  yes it pays homage to it but also does its own thing. I'd personally put spirited higher but a lot of that is for not simply rehashing the same story over again. 

not Soo good you should sub to apple+ for it but if you have apple+ it's a must watch holiday film of the season.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

Finished Holiday Knights.  You know, I miss the 90s cartoons.  There was this childish comedy to it that's missing from things today.  Like, Harley and Ivy controlled Bruce to take them Christmas shopping.  He managed to get away and chase them as Batman.  As they were driving away unaware, Ivy asked Harley what they should do next and Harley was looking out the back window of the car and was like "Anything as long as it's away from that guy."  Ivy realizing she was talking about Batman, turns around, and they both hug each other and yell "AHHHHHH!"  The joke is that Harley knew it was Batman but didn't realize it was Batman.

Legend

I watched Scrooge 1970 again. Then I watched Miracle on 34th street 1947 in black and white.

Which versions/remakes of these films do all yall consider the definitive edition?

I also watched White Christmas.

kitler53

well I've watched all my regular shows this year plus a few new one. 

spirited was great. 

just finished the Jimmy Fallon "five sleeps till Christmas" and it was pretty good. 

Robin Robin was probably more "winter" than Xmas but I really liked it. 

I forget it's name but the ROM com on Netflix starring Lindsay Lohan was good too. 

darkknightkryta

I watched Scrooge 1970 again. Then I watched Miracle on 34th street 1947 in black and white.

Which versions/remakes of these films do all yall consider the definitive edition?

I also watched White Christmas.
For A Christmas Carol?  Muppets.  Never watched the rest :(

kitler53

For A Christmas Carol?  Muppets.  Never watched the rest :(
agreed. muppets was the best.  also like the mickey version.  I don't love any of the "serious" versions. 

darkknightkryta

Finished Batman Returns.  Still as amazing as the day it was released.  I'll say though, I never really appreciated Selena going crazy when I was younger.

Legend

Finished Batman Returns.  Still as amazing as the day it was released.  I'll say though, I never really appreciated Selena going crazy when I was younger.
It's a christmas movie?

darkknightkryta

Legend

Go Up