Starfield releasing September 6th, Starfield Direct on June 11th

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 08, 2023, 03:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Legend

Sounds good to me!

I hope all this time since the og release date leads to a pretty polished game.

kitler53

Mar 08, 2023, 05:09 PM Last Edit: Mar 08, 2023, 05:14 PM by kitler53
september 6th means your spiderman 2 bet is pretty much a 50/50 at this point. 

i fully believe sony put GoW:R where it did thinking it would steal the thunder of starfield.   if possible i'll bet sony puts spiderman 2 in the same week to do the same this year. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

Its my bet. I dont think I will win, but dang I was close (unless somehow spiderman 2 doesn't release this year)

But I expected this to release by the end of the year and it is, and my point was to kind of show how sony will release so much before starfield even releases

kitler53

Its my bet. I dont think I will win, but dang I was close (unless somehow spiderman 2 doesn't release this year)

But I expected this to release by the end of the year and it is, and my point was to kind of show how sony will release so much before starfield even releases
i knew that...

and i think you still have a good chance to win.  i edited my previous post but i truely believe sony would do their best to put spiderman 2 head-to-head with starfield.  forum goes will probably prefer starfield but the mass market will greatly prefer spiderman.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

i fully believe sony put GoW:R where it did thinking it would steal the thunder of starfield.   if possible i'll bet sony puts spiderman 2 in the same week to do the same this year.  
GoWR was announced after Starfield was delayed.
Starfield was delayed in May 2022.
GoWR's release date was announced in July, and before that there were signs it was aiming for September.

Also I don't think Sony is scheduling their games to steal thunder.