Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: The worst Marvel film yet

Started by Legend, Feb 14, 2023, 07:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

that's saying something,.. they are all bad.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

that's saying something,.. they are all bad.
But now critics will agree. That's progress!

Dr. Pezus

But the villain is apparently great! Too bad Marvel is unable to make great movies with great villains. Well, maybe thanos was alright though lol

Legend

But the villain is apparently great! Too bad Marvel is unable to make great movies with great villains. Well, maybe thanos was alright though lol
Do you think he's actually great, or just not as bad as the rest of the movie? In Loki he was just whatever imo.

Dr. Pezus

Do you think he's actually great, or just not as bad as the rest of the movie? In Loki he was just whatever imo.
I liked his cameo in Loki actually and was looking forward to seeing him in a movie. The review I saw said he was really good, with him being the only character constantly trying to make jokes.  ::)

the-pi-guy

A bit of a shame. I have a bit of a soft spot for the Ant Man movies. They just feel a bit more down to Earth than most of them.

Legend

A bit of a shame. I have a bit of a soft spot for the Ant Man movies. They just feel a bit more down to Earth than most of them.
I like Ant Man a fair bit too. Not a high bar but probably my favorite Marvel character introduced after age of ultron.