PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

those screens look nice.I'm guess those are from ps4

Dr. Pezus

I feel like the two of us are sitting in a corner, looking at these pictures together while we giggle and drool, and everyone else is staring at us with disappointment.
You are probably right, except there are maybe more people drooling with us (who are too weak to admit it)

those screens look nice.I'm guess those are from ps4
Yeah I think so too

Legend

she's basically nude

I feel like the two of us are sitting in a corner, looking at these pictures together while we giggle and drool, and everyone else is staring at us with disappointment.

Nah I'm just disagreeing with ya. She's more than 50% clothed. Plus the outfit has potential but her design is just ugly to me. Get better taste gentlemen.

Dr. Pezus

Nah I'm just disagreeing with ya. She's more than 50% clothed. Plus the outfit has potential but her design is just ugly to me. Get better taste gentlemen.
Her T&A are barely covered

Xevross

You are probably right, except there are maybe more people drooling with us (who are too weak to admit it)
Yeah I think so too

Hey well you know that I'm not ;D

Raven

DerNebel

The inclusion of weirdly out of place anime two natural pines and dog has annoyed me in the SMT x FE trailer and it also annyos me about that character, something like this isn't enough for me to put me off of a game but it's something I wish we'd see less at least in high profile games.

It's like during the course of almost every JRPG nowadays there's a meeting about more characters that can be added, where they decide that they need some two natural pines to help spawn fanmade hentai.

Raven

The inclusion of weirdly out of place anime two natural pines and dog has annoyed me in the SMT x FE trailer and it also annyos me about that character, something like this isn't enough for me to put me off of a game but it's something I wish we'd see less at least in high profile games.

It's like during the course of almost every JRPG nowadays there's a meeting about more characters that can be added, where they decide that they need some two natural pines to help spawn fanmade hentai.

I wouldn't exactly call Star Ocean high profile these days. Sometimes a franchise needs something to bounce it back and naughtiness appeal is one of the easiest, if cheapest, ways to do it. Though unless characters like her are everywhere in the game I don't think there is much reason to complain. There are plenty of games going overboard with that kind of thing that deserve to be attacked before we go into attack mode on a developer who wanted a sexy character in their game.

Raven

Also, looking back at previous entries in the series, this wouldn't be the first time that a character was clearly being used for some naughtiness appeal. There was at least one game which featured a large breasted female character who was "lacking cover".

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Do you ever drool over good looking men?

No I don't!  Cgi characters aren't very attractive to me

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Go Up