The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mashable.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-reveal/

Is Blops III current gen only?

Looks like it is!

^ That's a positive surprise actually, in other, magnitutes more horrible news, we've apparently now gotten the confirmation from Del Toro that Silent Hills will in fact not happen, fudge.

Sad face :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Raven

Hmmm. No special beta access for any platform. I would have expected Xbox One to get it first.

Raven

I should say that I was expecting it to be something announced already. Dates haven't been decided yet.

Legend

Feel free to make a new thread once the trailer comes/more details.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hmmm. No special beta access for any platform. I would have expected Xbox One to get it first.

Sounds like no one has advertising rights.

Raven

Sounds like no one has advertising rights.

We'll have to wait for E3 but you should check out the Black Ops 3 thread. Journalists were at Treyarch playing it on PS4 instead of X1.

Mmm_fish_tacos

We'll have to wait for E3 but you should check out the Black Ops 3 thread. Journalists were at Treyarch playing it on PS4 instead of X1.

Yeah i read that, but it also could be because it's the best performing version. And they would want to show if off in the best light possible,

Raven

Yeah i read that, but it also could be because it's the best performing version. And they would want to show if off in the best light possible,

The only way I can see Activision not having a marketing deal through a first party is if neither Microsoft nor Sony wanted to pay for it. In that case they'd have to do it on their own. I still doubt it. Sony would probably glue buckets at the thought of taking the marketing deal of one of the biggest Xbox associated franchises. If I were them there would be no way in hell I'd pass up the opportunity.

Dr. Pezus

IN that case they would've played on PC

Mmm_fish_tacos

IN that case they would've played on PC

Maybe,

Dr. Pezus

Go Up