Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I mixed it up by playing different characters, but I never thought it got repetitive. I loved it all the way through.
I'm kirby for life!

Xevross

I'm kirby for life!
Ew. No wonder its repetitive!

darkknightkryta

Smash's campaign is starting to feel a bit too long. It's way too repetitive from one fight to another to stay super interesting after so many hours. Still enjoying it but I'm close to just dropping to easy and skipping optional fights.
When I saw how many people you had to unlock, I just noped myself away from wanting to play it.

Legend

What the f, world of light just keeps on going.

When I saw how many people you had to unlock, I just noped myself away from wanting to play it.
Unlocking fighters is really cool. Why wouldn't you enjoy that?

World of light isn't the way you regularly unlock fighters.

Xevross

Doesn't take long if you don't want it to, and you can unlock them in multiple ways. If you like playing the game then unlocking characters just happens naturally.

What the f, world of light just keeps on going.
Lol yeah it does. I was fine with that though, it was really good single player content. Only the odd battle felt like pure battleship and made me want to punch a hole in the wall  8)

Legend

Doesn't take long if you don't want it to, and you can unlock them in multiple ways. If you like playing the game then unlocking characters just happens naturally.
Lol yeah it does. I was fine with that though, it was really good single player content. Only the odd battle felt like pure battleship and made me want to punch a hole in the wall  8)
I'm wanting to move on to Super Mario Odyssey. That's definitely not helping my enjoyment at this stage.

What difficulty did you play on?

Cute Pikachu

I'm wanting to move on to Super Mario Odyssey. That's definitely not helping my enjoyment at this stage.

Easy difficulty with olimar. You'll stroll right through no problem
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Easy difficulty with olimar. You'll stroll right through no problem
I just finished! Really liked it.

Normal with kirby. Dropped to easy for last fight and used samus as extra. Got the true ending. Didn't realize I did the harder fight haha.

23 hours to finish.

Xevross

Normal and I mixed up fighters. Although Pikachu was my most used, followed by sheik.

I just finished! Really liked it.

Normal with kirby. Dropped to easy for last fight and used samus as extra. Got the true ending. Didn't realize I did the harder fight haha.

23 hours to finish.
You must have rushed through with only 23 hours!

Cute Pikachu

Normal and I mixed up fighters. Although Pikachu was my most used, followed by sheik.
You must have rushed through with only 23 hours!
Took me 17 hours to 100% on normal  :-X

Xevross

Took me 17 hours to 100% on normal  :-X
Were you using olimar the whole time?

Cute Pikachu

Were you using olimar the whole time?
Only for the harder ones! I used mr game and watch and Mario

Xevross

Only for the harder ones! I used mr game and watch and Mario
Interesting. I don't know what you did, since the most common 100% time I saw being knocked around was about 40 hours.

Legend

Interesting. I don't know what you did, since the most common 100% time I saw being knocked around was about 40 hours.
I did 99% so I have no clue where that 40 hours came from. How long did it take you?

Xevross

I did 99% so I have no clue where that 40 hours came from. How long did it take you?
34 hours and I'm not sure what %, probably about 95%. I was messing around with new characters for quite a while, and I'm not very good, but I'm not sure how I'd be that much slower.

Go Up