Remember that old PS Move horror game from London Studio? New details of what it was supposed to be

Started by Legend, Jan 04, 2024, 05:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

darkknightkryta

I vaguely remember Until Dawn was shown off with the Move Controller before being removed?

Legend

I vaguely remember Until Dawn was shown off with the Move Controller before being removed?
It was just the motion of the ds4 I think. Its lightbar pops on screen a few times.

darkknightkryta

It was just the motion of the ds4 I think. Its lightbar pops on screen a few times.
I mean, didn't it start off as a PS3 game?

Dr. Pezus

I mean, didn't it start off as a PS3 game?
It did. I remember the move being an option

Legend

You guys are right. Wonder why I didn't play with move controllers.

Heavy Rain with move was an incredible experience.

darkknightkryta

You guys are right. Wonder why I didn't play with move controllers.

Heavy Rain with move was an incredible experience.
I played Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and BioShock Infinite with the Sharpshooter.  It was fun.  Though BioShock Infinite didn't have the melee button assigned with the Sharpshooter, so I had to play without melee.

Legend

I played Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and BioShock Infinite with the Sharpshooter.  It was fun.  Though BioShock Infinite didn't have the melee button assigned with the Sharpshooter, so I had to play without melee.
I'm a melee guy regardless of how good the shooting is. That would have sucked.

Killzone and Resistance 3 were both in my sharpshooter combo but I honestly don't remember if I played them with it. Maybe yes for killzone but I played a lot of mp and that wouldn't have been the best. Never finished res 3.