PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

How the hell would the devs not know about it? What if the devs will be in the stream?...

Riderz1337

How the heck would the devs not know about it? What if the devs will be in the stream?...

Lol that does seem weird. Not sure why Sony would announce this livestream of Ready at Dawn's game without even letting them know. If they plan on showing gameplay, I'm sure they would have had to get their permission on what to use.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

How the heck would the devs not know about it? What if the devs will be in the stream?...

His "friend" didn't know... that is not like nobody in RAD knows.

I think his "friend" delay is wrong too... we will see soon... I posted that on his twitter.

nnodley

How the hell would the devs not know about it? What if the devs will be in the stream?...

I feel like it's gonna be the gameplay demo they would have played during the e3 conference, but they are doing it now make room for newer stuff at E3(if Tidux is to be believed).  And the game is likely still releasing in 2014 maybe and sony is doing this to counteract the negativity of the 2015 rumor.  Seems shinobi might not have good enough insiders who might just be feeding him trash.  People may not like that he keeps leaking and saying stuff so they want to lower his credibility.  It's quite possible, but it is an out there conspiracy. LULZ.

nnodley

Brand new footage of Shadow of Mordor + Interview on the PS4

vid was here!!

OH GOD I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!  Looks awesome.

Riderz1337

The tweet from PlayStation says tune in for NEW gameplay...So yeah I'm pretty sure Ready at Dawn would know because they would have actually had to give Sony the gameplay to stream.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Some awesome new trailers and vids I don't think were posted

First thing first - Watch Dogs Launch Trailer!

The Metro collection on PS4 for those of you who don't have beast PCs

Guacamelee coming to PS4!

Murdered: Soul Suspect trailer and gameplay

7H3

that's exactly what I was thinking...

His "friend" didn't know... that is not like nobody in RAD knows.

I think his "friend" delay is wrong too... we will see soon... I posted that on his twitter.

I think his friend is about to get fired...

yeah that looks freaking cool!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I really like how the Nemesis system sounds. Something new and exciting

nnodley

I really like how the Nemesis system sounds. Something new and exciting

Yeah that looks really cool.  AND DAT GORE!!

7H3

I just bought transistor... watched a video review from polygon and decided to get it... lol I was on the fence and thought it looked cool and the review was very positive about the game... checked the score after I made the purchase; Polygon gave it an 8.5 which is a really high score according to them.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

Go Up