PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Im waiting for the complete game.

Me too. It takes way too long for them to release new eps. For this to truly work I think we should get 1 every 2 weeks or every month. One every 3-4 months just doesn't cut it.

nnodley

Me too. It takes way too long for them to release new eps. For this to truly work I think we should get 1 every 2 weeks or every month. One every 3-4 months just doesn't cut it.

It's every 2 months actually! :-p  The reason it's like that now is because they have The Wolf Among Us releasing as well.  So they have been alternating every month between the two.  Though it only helps when you play both so the wait isn't as bad for me.  Now the first season of The walking dead game was freaking ridiculous in waiting for the episodes.

7H3

I like the way they release the episodes, and actually think it is a very smart development and release set up. I think this sort of set up would work wonders for AAA games that suffered last gen due to low sales. If they released like 1-5 levels of an SP game for $20 and every next batch of 5 levels for the same price the more content the more people are paying for the game. Also if the game is to have a MP portion then maybe a bigger up front cost, or separate cost for that portion.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Wait, what? Free games?

No. PS3 games already showing in PS4 Store... I guess it is PS Now... E3 release?

Dr. Pezus

No. PS3 games already showing in PS4 Store... I guess it is PS Now... E3 release?

Open beta perhaps? I will add a US account to my PS4 if so ;)

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Bruce Lee is a fudgy legend.

If this guy isn't invincible in the game it is not the real Bruce Lee lol

Riderz1337

You guys who still have a VGC account should invite more people to this forum.

Pokoko, The Prof, CGI Quality (He has an indie game in development too!), etc.

I'm about to do something on Neogaf...but it will be subtle.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

You guys who still have a VGC account should invite more people to this forum.

Pokoko, The Prof, CGI Quality (He has an indie game in development too!), etc.

I'm about to do something on Neogaf...but it will be subtle.

Yeah, if I wasn't permabanned I would've invited dozens of people by now. Nobody seems to do anything!

Go Up