Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 14, 2019, 04:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

I guess that is it for the new age of empires

Legend

And now it is over. Was okish.

kitler53

i watched the everwild trailer.  the art direction is nice but for a game that must be launching on the next xbox it also looks really cheap.  such blocky geomerty is fine for an indie developer but for a AAA first party it is lazy. 

also not even a hint of gameplay.  after the no man's sea disaster i don't think i can get excited about a trailer with no gameplay.  just seems like another sterotypical MS CGI trailer to make a game appear to be AAA but then ship at AA or worse. 

any other trailer i should view?  you didn't seem excited about anything else legend. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i watched the everwild trailer.  the art direction is nice but for a game that must be launching on the next xbox it also looks really cheap.  such blocky geomerty is fine for an indie developer but for a AAA first party it is lazy.

also not even a hint of gameplay.  after the no man's sea disaster i don't think i can get excited about a trailer with no gameplay.  just seems like another sterotypical MS CGI trailer to make a game appear to be AAA but then ship at AA or worse.

any other trailer i should view?  you didn't seem excited about anything else legend.
Maybe the new Dontnod game? Overall the event was pretty poor. Lots of announcements but they seem like smaller projects while the studios get used to their new owners.

Expect to see a lot more of this type of geometry. BOTW is super hot right now and studios are jumping on the art style since it looks great and potentially saves money.

Go Up