GameStop stock crawling back to the Moon

Started by Legend, Jan 19, 2021, 05:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Reached $150 today before dropping!
Hehe hectic day. Ended the day well up. Short squeeze still hasn't happened. Over 130% short interest still. They tried to shake paper hands today. I was up around 300 percent today at the height hehe but I'm still 100 percent up at the end of the day.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

darkknightkryta

I saw this news way too late.  On another note, I should have invested in AMD when I heard they brought back Keller.  Oh well.

Legend

I really want to get into investing. I keep up with most of the tech companies anyway.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

kitler53

350 now. Y'all should've bought
shoulda.  woulda.  coulda.  didn't.

i would like massive gain but i'm too scared of massive losses to take these sorts of risks.  i feel too ignorant about what stock is to make these kinds of bets.   hell, how do i even buy stock as an individual?

i read some articles that blackberry and bed bath and beyond and a few others are next.   are you investing there too?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

kitler53

Jan 27, 2021, 04:53 PM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2021, 05:17 PM by kitler53
I made this thread at ~$40. Lol
$70,000 @ 40 = 1,750 shares = $612,500 @ 350.   

i could have finally afforded a ps5..

350 now. Y'all should've bought
are you buying into the other ones?

amc, blackberry, koss, express?

nnodley

Jan 27, 2021, 06:25 PM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2021, 06:42 PM by nnodley
man now i'm wondering whether i need to buy like $500 in amc and blackberry to see what happens.

could those possibly go up to $300 like gamestop?

fudge it i put $500 into GME.  I'm in it now!

kitler53

man now i'm wondering whether i need to buy like $500 in amc and blackberry to see what happens.

could those possibly go up to $300 like gamestop?

fudge it i put $500 into GME.  I'm in it now!
lol, i don't really get what's going on but i feel like if you don't play too aggressively you can probably double your money just on all the other clueless people like me that are reading the gamestop articles and wanting to get in on the action.

nnodley

lol, i don't really get what's going on but i feel like if you don't play too aggressively you can probably double your money just on all the other clueless people like me that are reading the gamestop articles and wanting to get in on the action.
if i'm understanding correctly on friday there will likely be a squeeze where shorts will have to be covered at multiple prices that the stock closed at this week.  Which in turn requires them to buy more to cover their asses and will explode the stock

and really if i at least double my money then i'm happy enough

Go Up