Next Sony State Of Play Presentation Will Be Held On May 9, 2019

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, May 06, 2019, 05:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

i would  be soo very, very happy for another ratchet and clank game.   not really expecting it since spiderman did so phenomenal for insomniac.  but still,. pretty much my favorite franchise.  

pretty excited to see some actual gameplay for medievil.  i never play the originals but it looks like a game that i would enjoy playing once "re-imagined" for the modern console.

According to a developer from insomniac, the reboot rather and clank was "their most successful game ever" (this was before the release of Spiderman). Now this was a post on resetera, and not an official release. So the he could have played around within how he judged the criteria for "most successful ever".  However it does seem that ratchet and clank is a profitable venture for them, and in game development a safe profitable venture is something that publishers and devs love. So I believe it's fairly possible a new ratched and clank is being developed alongside the next Spiderman. They have more than one team, and both projects are profitable.