PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Raven

I really have no desire to play Unity. Especially since it seems as though the AC games alternate quality. One game will be good and then the one after will be of lesser quality. Nothing I've seen of this game has me excited.

Riderz1337

What the hell is that thing around the dudes neck lol...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

I really have no desire to play Unity. Especially since it seems as though the AC games alternate quality. One game will be good and then the one after will be of lesser quality. Nothing I've seen of this game has me excited.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat? AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations were all amazing games. Three in a row!

Raven

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat? AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations were all amazing games. Three in a row!

Aren't opinions wonderful? :P

Xevross

Aren't opinions wonderful? :P

They are but you aren't allowed to have that one

Xevross

I just had a thought, didn't hurt myself too much. Do you think Sony's weekend price cut in the UK is testing the water for a possible similar deal for Black Friday in the US and UK. If this one turns out to be successful I bet they'll do something similar, perhaps a $50 price cut for black friday and the following 2 days

Raven

I just had a thought, didn't hurt myself too much. Do you think Sony's weekend price cut in the UK is testing the water for a possible similar deal for Black Friday in the US and UK. If this one turns out to be successful I bet they'll do something similar, perhaps a $50 price cut for black friday and the following 2 days

I forgot and am too lazy to look it up. What did they drop the price to?

Raven

They are but you aren't allowed to have that one

HMPH!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

nnodley

The new themes on PS4 are fudgy awesome!!  The Destiny one and Rectangular one are the best ones

Mmm_fish_tacos

The new themes on PS4 are fudgy awesome!!  The Destiny one and Rectangular one are the best ones

They are sweet, now only if they would let us make our own.

Xevross

I forgot and am too lazy to look it up. What did they drop the price to?

£330, so a £20/$30 price drop

NeverDies

Warframe will hopefully have some themes out in a month or two. Space Ninja Backgrounds! Wooooooo.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up