Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Was lost legacy ever free on plus?

I still need to play that.
nope.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Just played Return of the Obra Dinn. Was kinda funky. I enjoyed it but the core mechanic wasn't that fun imo. Ending it with hardly anything figured out was fun.

Legend

Playing an obscure personal gem. First time I've used itch too.

BananaKing

A few hours into control, its alright. Nothing special so far. Runs like trash on base PS4

Legend

Playing an obscure personal gem. First time I've used itch too.
Was great. Very very small but some great ideas.

Legend

Yeah Hades is good.

Legend

Hades has dropped to a 7/10. My gosh the grind is bad. I really want to score it even lower.

I beat the game as far as I'm concerned.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I killed Hades and escaped. Yet it wants me to do that 10 times?!? That&#39;s around 7 hours of doing the same thing over and over.<br>

Dr. Pezus

Hades has dropped to a 7/10. My gosh the grind is bad. I really want to score it even lower.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I killed Hades and escaped. Yet it wants me to do that 10 times?!? That's around 7 hours of doing the same thing over and over.

With different weapons/abilities, surely?

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:

I killed Hades and escaped. Yet it wants me to do that 10 times?!? That's around 7 hours of doing the same thing over and over.

I found your next game:

Legend

With different weapons/abilities, surely?
It offers stuff to mix it up but they are just small tweaks. All the weapons are unlocked way before that.

I found your next game:

Nope. I played 12 minutes instead. Was also a 7/10. Lots of bad puzzle design and a mixed story, but still fun.

Legend

This is about how I feel about it.

Also it seems the game has a ten minute time loop, not a 12 minute time loop. I don't understand that.

BananaKing

Control is a trash game. So so dang overrated.

Worst running game I ever played on PS4. Perhaps after gang beasts. But thats saying a lot.

Legend

Control is a trash game. So so dang overrated.

Worst running game I ever played on PS4. Perhaps after gang beasts. But thats saying a lot.
Bet you'll like the ending then!

(it comes too soon lol)

BananaKing

Bet you'll like the ending then!

(it comes too soon lol)
The ending, as everything else, Was dumb. I couldn't wait for this game to end, turns out the PS+ version also has some DLC. Um NO thanks.

Id rate the game a 5/10.

Legend

The ending, as everything else, Was dumb. I couldn't wait for this game to end, turns out the PS+ version also has some DLC. Um NO thanks.

Id rate the game a 5/10.
Did you at least enjoying throwing stuff and breaking the environments? That was pretty fun.

Am I still the only person who has played 12 Minutes? I want to talk about it!

Go Up