Super Stardust Ultra releases on Feb. 10th for PS4

Started by Legend, Feb 06, 2015, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Wow that was fast.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/06/super-stardust-ultra-launching-on-ps4-february-10th/#sf7307434

Only like $10 bucks too for ps+ members first week. Otherwise it's $12.

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

kitler53

not a free cross-buy with ps3?   i'm going cry like a little baby that the game i bought 5 years ago doesn't mean i free games for life for that franchise.   waaahh waaaahhh.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

not a free cross-buy with ps3?   i'm going cry like a little baby that the game i bought 5 years ago doesn't mean i free games for life for that franchise.   waaahh waaaahhh.

I know crazy! Plus what about Super Stardust Delta? That's only 3 years old and they want me to buy it again!

Shinobi-san

Its worth buying twice :P
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

kitler53

I know crazy! Plus what about Super Stardust Delta? That's only 3 years old and they want me to buy it again!

i'm still pissed off that after buying uncharted they had the audacity to ask me to pay for uncharted 2 and then again for uncharted 3.   fudge sony.  just fudge 'em.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'll wait for SF5

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

Not sure if joking or...

Don't ask. For some reson I thought this was about sf4

Legend

Xevross

I've only just realised how soon that is. Might have to buy it, it looks like a lot of fun

Legend

I've only just realised how soon that is. Might have to buy it, it looks like a lot of fun

Yeah it's crazy. Odd they didn't just do an "Avaliable now!" type thing.

Xevross

Yeah it's crazy. Odd they didn't just do an "Avaliable now!" type thing.

I guess because they still need a bit of time to advertise the game.