Persona Event 2015 Discussion Thread LIVE - OMG first Persona 5 (PS3/4) gameplay trailer!!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Feb 03, 2015, 08:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

February 4 (Niconico live stream)
13:00 - Countdown commencement with greetings from host Teddie
14:00 - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth character video showcase
15:00 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character video showcase
18:00 - Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special - The "Greatest Hits" version of Persona 4 Golden launches February 5. This segment will reveal fans' top 10 favorite Persona 4 Golden characters, as conducted via a pre-stream vote.
19:30 - Top 25 Persona Songs - An announcement of fans' favorite songs from throughout the series, as decided via a pre-stream vote.
21:30 - A two-hour special digest of Persona 3 the Movie #1: Spring of Birth and Persona 3 the Movie #2: Midsummer Knight's Dream.
23:40 - ??? (Unannounced)

February 5 (Niconico live stream)
12:30 - ??? (Unannounced)
13:00 - Top 25 Persona Songs (Repeat)
15:00 - Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special (Repeat)
17:00 - ??? (Unannounced, Repeat)
18:00 - Final countdown commencement with Teddie
18:?? - Persona Stalker Club: Nippon Budokan Special - Join hosts Tomomi Isomura and Mafia Kajita as they host a special episode of the Persona-themed variety show live online. In addition to the usual segments, viewers can expect to find the latest Persona news coming out of this episode.
21:?? - ????? (Unannounced, though it's worth noting the Japanese description features five red question marks)

In EST:

February 3rd:

23:00~
Countdown stream begins! (Greetings from the host, Teddie)

February 4th:

24:00~
Persona Q character video gallery

1:00~
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character video gallery

4:00~
Persona 4: The Golden Vita the Best edition celebration. Includes past promotional videos, and a presentation of the top 10 Persona 4 Golden characters voted on by fans.

5:30~
Best Hit Persona Sound 25. Playing the top 25 songs voted on by fans.

7:30~
Persona 3 the Movie #1 and #2 digest. Digests (presumably cut-down versions) of both films will be shown.

9:40~
??????

22:30~
??????

23:00~
Best Hit Persona Sound 25 (repeat)

February 5th:

1:00~
Persona 4: The Golden Vita the Best edition celebration (repeat)

3:00~
?????? (repeat)

Teddie's final countdown begins

Special Nihon Budokan edition of Persona Stalker Club, featuring the latest info on the series.

7:00~
??????

Dr. Pezus

So what do you guys think the "Unannounced" will be??

I'm thinking the last one will be P5. Maybe a new Persona Vita for another?

Raven

I'm hoping they finally show Personal 5. I think the red question marks are pretty obvious. Then again, I could be way off.

Legend

oh I don't know if I'll be able to watch it. I'm super limited as half my gunk is in the middle of being transfered to the new pc.

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

BasilZero

So what do you guys think the "Unannounced" will be??

I'm thinking the last one will be P5. Maybe a new Persona Vita for another?

Persona PC plz.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Rorono

Legend

Raven

So at 7am EST is when we're expecting some Persona 5 reveal?

Go Up