PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I remember I had someone on my friend's list who had like 30 plats.  She platinumed Gran Turisimo 5.  I think only like, 5 people in the world have that platinumed.
What was so hard about platting that, again? Drive 50,000 miles or something?

Dr. Pezus

I've decided that I'll plat Apotheon too, it seems relatively straight forward and the game is a lot of fun so why not
I need to play that soon! I just finished First Light (should I try to plat it though?? Doesn't seem that hard)

DD_Bwest

I remember I had someone on my friend's list who had like 30 plats.  She platinumed Gran Turisimo 5.  I think only like, 5 people in the world have that platinumed.
ya i couldnt really go for hard ones like that.. i like to take the easier platinums.  although i think resogun is still the one im most proud of.  Its just in dying light the all side quests tophy is looking for one thats not there lol so its impossible.  otherwise i would have it lol

darkknightkryta

What was so hard about platting that, again? Drive 50,000 miles or something?

You have to finish a race in a certain time.  The time was set by a professional driver using a steering wheel.

Xevross

ya i couldnt really go for hard ones like that.. i like to take the easier platinums.  although i think resogun is still the one im most proud of.  Its just in dying light the all side quests tophy is looking for one thats not there lol so its impossible.  otherwise i would have it lol

Resogun wasn't a hard plat, really ;D

I need to play that soon! I just finished First Light (should I try to plat it though?? Doesn't seem that hard)

No it doesn't seem too bad but there is a lot of challenges you have to do. I couldn't be bothered with it :P

DD_Bwest

Resogun wasn't a hard plat, really ;DNo it doesn't seem too bad but there is a lot of challenges you have to do. I couldn't be bothered with it :P
ha it was for me!!   Im normally not all the great at games like that but i was completly hooked.  most of it wasnt to bad, but their were 2 that really challenged me.  the 15+ multiplyer, cause id always reach a point around 12-13 that id be to far from any enemies lol  and going from start to finish with no restarts

Xevross

I just looked at the first light trophies actually and it looks a lot easier than I thought. I might get the plat for that tomorrow, lol

Rorono

Had a scare with my PS4. OS bugged out..unable to close any application, pressing PS button went to a screen without text and it took some time to shut off (had to do it by pressing the power button)

Games were running fine though lol..

Legend

Had a scare with my PS4. OS bugged out..unable to close any application, pressing PS button went to a screen without text and it took some time to shut off (had to do it by pressing the power button)

Games were running fine though lol..

All good now?

Rorono

Yes.. I think. Only started it up again to sync trophies, was working fine. Did not play anything but considering i was playing games for hours with the OS bugged (trophy notifications did not pop), I think as long as the OS went back to normal (which it did), it's okay.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

First Light plat is mine! That didn't take long.
dang

DD_Bwest

hmm maybe ill try First light for the plat if its that easy lol

Xevross

hmm maybe ill try First light for the plat if its that easy lol

Should take you less than 10 hours total play time to get it. I think I was on 7 and a half when I got it. Super easy, don't know why I left it so long lol.

Going to finish apotheon and plat it this week, then I'll try and plat dragon age and minecraft next week in time for the order.

Dr. Pezus

"Super easy" yeah right. I hate these friggin' arenas. Always get killed when I'm hitting my stride. Can't be bothered.

Go Up