Dreams Review Thread (92 Open/ 89 Meta)

Started by Xevross, Feb 13, 2020, 07:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

You're right now!
;D   ;D   ;D

Oh wait   :-\

:'(
Dreams is a trash game now that it's not in the 90s. Time to accept this sad fact.

Xevross

I mean its still in the 90s on the superior aggregator.... idk why everyone treats meta as the important score.

the-pi-guy

I mean its still in the 90s on the superior aggregator.... idk why everyone treats meta as the important score.
Well neither score is important.  

MC is just the more prevalent one with a much longer history.  It certainly has some problems, like platform separation, a bias calculator that somewhat seems like a good idea, but it still end up giving way too much weight to bizarre or even terrible reviews/reviewers.  But still it gets the most attention.  

Xevross

I'm absolutely loving this game, feels like I'm gonna be playing it for a long, long time. You can just hop on and play/ create whatever you want for as long as you want. The main problem is finding games, you probably have to be involved in a community online to find most dreams, there doesn't seem to be a way to search for genre and stuff like that.

I'm very, very concerned for this game though, only 109,000 people played Art's Dream. 49% of people have got the first trophy of the story so that's a mazimum of 220k people who've played the game in two weeks. Yikes.

Dr. Pezus

I'm absolutely loving this game, feels like I'm gonna be playing it for a long, long time. You can just hop on and play/ create whatever you want for as long as you want. The main problem is finding games, you probably have to be involved in a community online to find most dreams, there doesn't seem to be a way to search for genre and stuff like that.

I'm very, very concerned for this game though, only 109,000 people played Art's Dream. 49% of people have got the first trophy of the story so that's a mazimum of 220k people who've played the game in two weeks. Yikes.
I mean they aren't promoting it much, are they?

How is the creating for you? Made anything?

Legend

I've heard it called the "youtube of everything" and that seems to be pretty spot on. Just spend some time surfing, enjoying content from others.

220k is horrible for lifetime sales but the game should have great legs. As long as it has a healthy community of content creators it's fine imo.

Xevross

I mean they aren't promoting it much, are they?

How is the creating for you? Made anything?
No I haven't made anything, I'm not a creator. I'll probably try it at some point but not yet then.

Dr. Pezus

Lmao some of those levels look hilarious.

Legend

Lmao some of those levels look hilarious.
I want those 6 minutes of my life back.

Dr. Pezus

I want those 6 minutes of my life back.
Haha why. I think he picks fun levels

Legend

Haha why. I think he picks fun levels
I don't normally watch pewdiepie. Not really my type of humor.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Every school in America needs to let students play dreams during tech classes. It's as quick and easy as lots of other game making tools out there, but allows so much more expression.

Dr. Pezus

Feb 29, 2020, 10:42 PM Last Edit: Feb 29, 2020, 10:48 PM by Dr. Pezus
Maybe this one is more appropriate for @Legend

Some of them look amazing actually!

Dr. Pezus

Go Up