Forum Community - steadily growing :)

Started by Shinobi-san, Sep 11, 2014, 10:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Shinobi-san

Hi Guys,

I decided to put together a graph showing the steady rise in daily active forum members.

Using the stats available i created a graph showing the "Most online" number of users across a period of time. The time period covered is from the start of of the forum to now.

Its really interesting to see the relatively high numbers the forum got during the lauch. I think there was quite a big drop off soon after, with activity slowing in June and early July.

Things have started to pick up again, in late July, August and September. I think, this is done to attracting active forum members. :) its great to see an upward trend.

and yeah next time i do a graph il put a bit more effort into it promise! :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

Yeah it was kinda disheartening during that middle slouch period.

The past few weeks have been great, seeing that we're moving back up!

Shinobi-san

Yeah it was kinda disheartening during that middle slouch period.

The past few weeks have been great, seeing that we're moving back up!

I think attracting posters like Basil, Kitler, Slayer etc. cant even name them all :) who regularly post and create threads have done wonders for forum activity.

I hope we can keep it going!

u4gReservoirDogs

Keep up the good work!
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Doesn't that include ghosts?

Legend

Doesn't that include ghosts?

It includes members, non members, and spiders.

Spiders will give a solid baseline, but they're not going to grow in number unless the forum itself is growing in popularity. Big sites have thousands of spiders on them simultaneously. We have like 2 usually.

Shinobi-san

Hmm i want to do an updated graph showing how we've done in September/October. Should i start a new thread? Or just make another post in this thread? Or edit the OP with the latest?

Legend

Hmm i want to do an updated graph showing how we've done in September/October. Should i start a new thread? Or just make another post in this thread? Or edit the OP with the latest?

New thread with a link back to here maybe? It is a month long bump.

Shinobi-san

New thread with a link back to here maybe? It is a month long bump.

Ah ok. Sounds good.

NeverDies

Always nice to see the sites doing good. :)
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BasilZero

Good to know :O

I wanna make more PSN, NFC, Steam friends *_*