How's School?

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Finished my first (half) week at college.  At first it felt a bit weird, I guess it hadn't hit me that I'd be spending the next two years of my life there. On the first day it hit me how much more work than school it would be and I worried a bit but after two more days I've settled down and I'm starting to enjoy myself. Still struggling to speak to people in my Physics and Chemistry classes but Physics is getting better. Someone I know sits with me in maths and the other two on my table are great so I'm really enjoying maths. Just struggling to talk to that person I really want to talk to  :-\

Legend

Finished my first (half) week at college.  At first it felt a bit weird, I guess it hadn't hit me that I'd be spending the next two years of my life there. On the first day it hit me how much more work than school it would be and I worried a bit but after two more days I've settled down and I'm starting to enjoy myself. Still struggling to speak to people in my Physics and Chemistry classes but Physics is getting better. Someone I know sits with me in maths and the other two on my table are great so I'm really enjoying maths. Just struggling to talk to that person I really want to talk to  :-\

Good to hear.

@bold

Tell us more.

Xevross

Legend

Dr. Pezus

You got a crush on someone?

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Thought so ;o. Is he into guys?

Xevross

I don't know! He seems as shy as me!