How's School?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I'm taking 4 courses, 2 of which I have already done once but didn't get a high enough mark (I need 65+, not sure what that is in GPA terms but it's basically a C+ or higher).

The course I'm about to fail is Accounting, which I already took before but I literally never paid attention in class or just straight up didn't go so it feels like I'm doing it for the first time. I have like a 25-30% in the class so far and the final exam is worth 45% so really the only way I can get a 65+ in this course is if I get almost perfect on the exam, and I'm looking at some of the questions to study right now and have no clue what's going on. Same shame as last time I took it, I rarely went to the classes and barely paid attention even if I did.

My 3 other courses are decent enough I guess but I don't even care at this point. I'm so uninterested in the courses I'm taking and the only reason I'm doing this is because my parents would just love for me to have a job where I dress professionally and work in an office... The thing that sucks is if I tell them I don't like what I'm studying right now they'll ask me what I do want to study and honestly I have no fudgy clue. I feel lost right now. No idea what I'm going to do in my future.

I work as a grocery clerk (stocker) at a store atm and I fear that is what I will be doing for the rest of my life. Earning minimum wage and barely getting by.
What kinds of classes have you taken?