Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

So, NCIS is back on! Anyone watching?

Dr. Pezus

Nope

Just saw the trailer for S3 of Vikings. Hot dang son, I'm hyped. Vikings and House of Cards in February!!

Legend

Fresh off the boat is ok.

Xevross

Legend

What's it about?

A Chinese family moves from Chinatown DC to Orlando Florida in order to support the dad's new restaurant he started down there.

Xevross

A Chinese family moves from Chinatown DC to Orlando Florida in order to support the dad's new restaurant he started down there.

Interesting. Is it a comedy or a Drama or what?

Legend

Interesting. Is it a comedy or a Drama or what?

Comedy. The dad is the actor who played Kim John Un in the interview.

Xevross

Comedy. The dad is the actor who played Kim John Un in the interview.

Ah, interesting. I've never heard of it, then again I barely watch any TV so its no surprise. Only TV I watch now is what I've recorder, programs like NCIS and Downton Abbey, haven't seen adverts in a looong time

Dr. Pezus

Ah, interesting. I've never heard of it, then again I barely watch any TV so its no surprise. Only TV I watch now is what I've recorder, programs like NCIS and Downton Abbey, haven't seen adverts in a looong time
You should prepare your body for House of Cards S3

Xevross

You should prepare your body for House of Cards S3

Haven't heard of that one either, lol

Dr. Pezus

Taiwanese...

Dr. Pezus

Haven't heard of that one either, lol
Wtf?

What about Game of Thrones?

Xevross

Wtf?

What about Game of Thrones?

I told you I don't watch that! Yeah, I know Game of Thrones, my friends talk about it a lot. I keep meaning to start watching that, I might watch it in the summer hols

Legend

Taiwanese...

I guess I missed that. Plus the dad is Korean and the rest of the family is Chinese in real life, so you can't blame me for missing that!

Go Up