TV Show Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Apr 29, 2019, 03:06 AM Last Edit: Apr 29, 2019, 03:09 AM by Legend
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Arya killing him was great imo because so much of the episode was spent developing her. If she didn&#39;t lose her confidence it wouldn&#39;t have been as unexpected or rewarding.<br><br>Melisandre teased the end by saying Arya will kill blue eyes and by quoting her dance teacher &quot;not today.&quot; I didn&#39;t catch the full meaning of that (thought it was just part of my repitition theory) at the time but it made sense by the end.<br><br>Also my brother didn&#39;t notice this but they showed Arya running up. A ice guy in the back had his hair pushed from her running past. Also cool callback to her dropping her weapon in training.<br><br>Everything leading up to the last 30 minutes was hit and miss for me. Battle was dark and not that interesting. Fire swords were awesome. Looked like there was no hope. But then no one important died and it just went on and on without death. The fog made it even harder to see.<br><br>Pip, lady mormont, jora mormont, theon, eye patch guy, dothraki leader, and melisandre were the deaths I caught. It was a fair amount but maybe more shouldn&#39;t have made it.<br><br><br>Killing the night king was good imo. I didn&#39;t want that to happen going into this season, but at this point he either had to die tonight, kill essentially the entire north, or die in the first few minutes next week.<br><br><br><br><br>