TV Show Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Huh? Nope.
Reflection when they were showing his past self with Dolores iirc.
There was also at least one other one but I don't remember it now. Then this scene from last ep was another reflection and CG
Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh you mean the flashbacks to young Ford we&#39;ve seen, right. I hadn&#39;t noticed that actually. I remember the reflection this ep but I don&#39;t remember it looking CG, I was probably just too excited though lol.<br><br>Well I think if they want to give him a more important part no they can&#39;t just stick to CG. Also Anthony Hopkins posted a tweet of him playing at a piano a month ago, and it was the song he was playing at the end of the episode. This leads me to believe he&#39;s more involved with the series than just being CG&#39;d. Also, double spoilers for the preview of the next ep.<br><br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">I don&#39;t know if it was a flashback, but we see a clear picture of his face in the preview.</div></div></div>