PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Raven

We has a Mortal Kombat thread! Also... can't wait for this dang game! One of my most anticipated this year.

darkknightkryta

Did they fix everything in DMC?  Like camera and the damage output for the heavenly weapons?

Riderz1337

For those playing, how are you guys doing in the Battlefield Hardline beta in terms of stats (kd/win loss ratio)
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

For those playing, how are you guys doing in the Battlefield Hardline beta in terms of stats (kd/win loss ratio)

My kd is about 1.2. Don't know the rest.

DD_Bwest

i hate glitched trophies :( lol  currently the platinum for dying light is impossible to achieve.  or so people claim,  no one has it, because of finish all side quests.  its claimed people went into the code and the tracker is looking for a quest that was removed from the game lol   a bunch of other trophys are messing up, but can still happen if your lucky lol

Dr. Pezus

Just finished the First Light story. Very good!

Riderz1337

Nice! I will check mine in about 30 minutes

Riderz1337

Just checked mine, this is for PS3

60.78 win/loss (60% are wins)
1.93 KD

DD_Bwest

I pretty much finished with dying light tonight so ill probably dive into hardline tomorrow and see how good the sniping is lol

still upset about that glitched trophy, but i left DL with 1 side quest ready to turn in, and the final story mission, so once they patch that i can quickly claim my platinum.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just checked mine, this is for PS3

60.78 win/loss (60% are wins)
1.93 KD

I have no idea how your KD is so good. I felt i was kicking dog last night in a game only to find out that i had 21 kills and 20 deaths.  The slow animations always get me killed. If your clip runs out you're dead, if your throwing a grenade and someone walks up on you during the animation, you're dead. and these are all things i think i can do in half the time in Real life than what they allow me to do in game.

Xevross

I tried a bit of the beta. It was pretty fun, love the new game mode, graphics aren't too bad either

Mmm_fish_tacos

Riderz1337

I have no idea how your KD is so good. I felt i was kicking dog last night in a game only to find out that i had 21 kills and 20 deaths.  The slow animations always get me killed. If your clip runs out you're dead, if your throwing a grenade and someone walks up on you during the animation, you're dead. and these are all things i think i can do in half the time in Real life than what they allow me to do in game.

It's probably cause you're on PS4. The player count is much higher so I guess you have much less time to react to things because you are constantly seeing enemies. On PS3 there's only max 12 players on the enemy team so I guess you get a little more room to breath in between gun fights. On PS4 it's 32 players right?

Go Up