Tales of Berseria for PS3/PS4

Started by Raven, Jun 06, 2015, 02:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Cant see image here but I've seen it on GAF.

I'm excited - added to my PS4 wishlist ;)

Dr. Pezus

Still waiting for the day when Japanese devs grow some balls and start ditching PS3

Raven

Still waiting for the day when Japanese devs grow some balls and start ditching PS3
It's one of those situations where they won't ditch PS3 yet because PS4 still hasn't hit the install base they want but the longer they do this the longer it takes. So it's going to take the big companies moving on to make that happen. That's why I'm a bit frustrated with Square Enix right now because they're one of the few that can take that risk and be reasonably sure it will work but they're taking so dang long to bring the games that will crack the problem. You're right though. These other companies need to grow a pair. Maybe if Japanese developers would stop fudgy around and become more efficient we wouldn't be in this situation. I've heard a lot of them have way too much overheard and bloated time tables thanks to poor planning and management.

BasilZero

They did the same thing with the PSP.

Although that is mainly lower budget companies.

I'm surprised Namco hasnt tried globalizing Tales series like they have with their other franchises. The series could of potentially become as big as the FF series in terms of sales if half of the games only came out to the rest of the world.....

Aura7541

Awesome news. Apparently, Bandai Namco still thinks the PS4's userbase isn't big enough to warrant going PS4-only :-\

darkknightkryta

Awesome news. Apparently, Bandai Namco still thinks the PS4's userbase isn't big enough to warrant going PS4-only :-\
This may be the point where the PS3 port costs more than the PS3 sales.  Let's hope it is :D

Aura7541

Some screenshots of the game. Sorry, I couldn't find them at a higher resolution... :(

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Aura7541