PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

Rocket League is literally a league in its own in terms of multiplayer fun.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Rocket League is literally a league in its own in terms of multiplayer fun.
I know! Just had an absolute blast playing 3v3 with 5 of my friends!

Legend

Cute Pikachu

I know! Just had an absolute blast playing 3v3 with 5 of my friends!
I played some of it at a friends house and I couldn't stop laughing and having fun.

kitler53

PSN 2.0 | #BetterPSN - Time for a better PSN - campaign
a good list, these are the things i really want.  

enhanced user profile 
enhanced activity feed
friends list grouping
delete crud from library
libray to split purchased content from ps+ content
psn store gifting
psn store user reviews
and a bit more cloud storage (dang you LBP save file)

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Aura7541

Hatoful Boyfriend will release on PS4, Vita on July 21. The game supports cross-buy. (The game is weird as hell, btw >_<).

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Sony to host press conference in Shanghai on July 29th (CHINA NEWS ONLY)

Quote from: ZhugeEx's OP

Sony Computer Entertainment Asia have confirmed that they will be holding a press conference prior to the China Joy expo due to start one day later. This information was disclosed by Hiroyuki Oda during an interview yesterday, he also said that Andrew House and a number of well know game producers will be there to discuss the future of PlayStation in China and to promote the next wave of unannounced games to launch in the country.

Oda said that there are plans to support more developers in China and give them the opportunity to promote their IP on PlayStation 4 in China and also on the international market. Independent developers will also have opportunities open to them in order to grow the number of Chinese games on PlayStation 4. Sony have been very active when localising games into Chinese for the overall Asia market and they plan to show just how far they've come and what's next to come as well.

Sony will be providing multiple programmes to local developers including technical support and financial incentives, with the aim for these developers to create console game products on PlayStation 4 that feature both Chinese cultural characteristics and local ways of game play, all aimed at meeting Chinese consumption habits.

China Joy is the digital entertainment expo that is hosted every year in Shanghai. It is full of China's best game developers and producers to promote their products. This year Sony will be promoting their games alongside local Chinese developers. Games developed in China such as King of Wushu have launched on PS4 in China and will also be launching internationally later this year. This is a trend we will continue to see.

The PlayStation 4 continues to remain the most popular console in China thanks to continued support from Sony and this press conference will help solidify their position in the China market.

When asked about sales in the country, Sony refused to comment but said that Bloodborne and Final Fantasy X/X-2 were among their top sellers.

Please note that this press conference will not have any information related to Western titles and will be about China only. Do not get hyped at all.

For more information on the China market, please check out these threads written by me-
PS4 & PS Vita launch in China
One Month of PS4 sales in China beats 8 months of Xbox One sales

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Legend

You should've taken all the glory for yourself, man :P
Good advice. Btw I was the one who posted it on reddit. I'm really good at defending!...

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

Go Up