Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 10, 2014, 11:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jun 10, 2014, 11:51 PM Last Edit: Jun 19, 2014, 01:55 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Release Date : 2015

Platforms : Wii u

Developer :

Publisher : Nintendo

This is a community thread to discuss all things Zelda . Please try to stay on topic. Information about the game will be added to the OP as it becomes available. News, interviews, screenshots, and videos are all welcome!

Gifs Credit dmr87 on neogaf.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

:'( :)

I've started a trend.

lol stolen, but I did't think i could come up with a better set up than you already did. you should feel proud!

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Amazing looking graphics.

I having a feeling this game ia going to be epic

Raven

fudge. Looks like I'm buying a Wii U at some point.

Mmm_fish_tacos

fudge. Looks like I'm buying a Wii U at some point.

2015 with the bundle and price drop. But right now may not be bad either, considering you get mario kart plus a free game.

nnodley

AWESOME!!  Looks great.  Would have liked the more realistic graphics they showed, but I like it now still

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

I think they should have a female character as the main.  Ahem, Zelda.  I say it's about time she got off her dog and started helping.

Mmm_fish_tacos

OMG! That might be zelda. Watch the trailer again. Look at his/her face seems pretty feminine, and listen really well when the monster start shooting. It sounds like a girl yelp and not a noise even a little boy would make. Plus i see a ponytail when she/he pulls down his/her hood.

Legend

No the op's link seems to be working for me.

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ganondorf? Look at the arm bands.

interesting theory. Do you think something happens in this game to turn his eyes and hair red and deform his body?