PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

that blackfriday deal from dell is insane.  its limited quantities though.    i wonder what other sales we are going to see

also does anyone know if PS experience is going to have a big stage presentation?  or will it be a weekend of announcements kinda spread out?

@tacos:    where did you hear about no mans sky?

Gaf,

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Eh, the $70 savings for Xbox One is misleading. It's really only $20 in savings for this particular offer.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

I NEED A PS4 WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME MUST RESIST BUYING PS4 RIJWOIUGNSFDUGNJGNSDJKGBSDF

HELP

Xevross

I NEED A PS4 WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME MUST RESIST BUYING PS4 RIJWOIUGNSFDUGNJGNSDJKGBSDF

HELP

Ok, buy a PS4

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

You were banned. Gosh

I don't have any alts on VGC sorry m8 ur thinking of the wrong person.

the-pi-guy

Riderz1337

ethomaz

VGC is really bad to track alts...

Sometime they banned me saying I was using an alt to offend M.U.G.E.N... we are friends and I needed to talk with him to tell to the mods.

It is really that bad.

Riderz1337

VGC is really bad to track alts...

Sometime they banned me saying I was using an alt to offend M.U.G.E.N... we are friends and I needed to talk with him to tell to the mods.

It is really that bad.

I wasn't even trying to hide it. I posted a hint in the General Discussion thread because I knew Conegamer visits this site.

Riderz1337

Ok, buy a PS4

I want to but my parents won't let me lmfao. I made my own money from my job but I can't even spend it haha. Plus I don't want to purchase it behind their back cause I would feel bad. Also I want to wait for a 1TB version to be honest with you.

Dr. Pezus

I want to but my parents won't let me lmfao. I made my own money from my job but I can't even spend it haha. Plus I don't want to purchase it behind their back cause I would feel bad. Also I want to wait for a 1TB version to be honest with you.

How old are you now, again?

Go Up