PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

@Riderz1337 that woman actually turned into another woman O_O.  To tell you the truth, I think Ubisoft screwed up here.  That kind of trick with NPCs is nothing new and was done in the PS2 era.  This is literally re-skinned Assassin's Creed 2 with better lighting/shading and higher res textures.  Plus their loading tech is glitchy giving you models that load into other models.

NeverDies

Originally I thought Shadows of Mordor was glitchy and didn't look to great. But it looks much better than what I've seen of Unity so far.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

Originally I thought Shadows of Mordor was glitchy and didn't look to great. But it looks much better than what I've seen of Unity so far.

You mean in the graphics department?

NeverDies

Yeah, it just looked pretty unpolished. But it feels waaaay better than what I've seen so far from Unity.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

What? I thought SOM looked gorgeous! Played amazingly too. Not as good as AC: IV, 2, Brotherhood or Revelations though :P

7H3

just noticed lego batman 3 is %10 off for ps+ members which releases 11/11 (o:
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Special no man's sky announcement at the December event!

Also, best buy has a demo for Lbp3 if you want to check it out. It looks really clean.

BananaKing

Over 600 people working on Unity? How many fudgy people do you need to work on a game whose mechanics have long been established? That's such a dang waste to have that many people work on a sequel just so you can shove it out the door in a guaranteed time frame. Studios with 100 people are putting out titles of similar or greater quality every two or three years.

i think unity took 4 years to develop, they just dont seem focused, keeping adding useless things and features to the game that dont matter, and do utterly useless stuff like the animus side missions or what ever, or real world missions that are so boring.

Legend

I love the real world parts of ac games!

Dr. Pezus

Evolve Alpha is now up for PS4!

Riderz1337

I love the real world parts of ac games!

Get out
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

CoD: AW getting great reviews. Averaging around 85

Legend

ethomaz

It is getting great reviews.

Dr. Pezus

Dragon Age on PS4

Boom!

Go Up