Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

News on Monday apparently.

kitler53

News on Monday apparently.
so which studio did they buy now?  ubisoft?  EA?  bungie?  nintendo?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

kitler53

Just some fluff piece.

Ten New Titles, Critical Acclaim, and Exceptional Engagement Mark a Record Year for Xbox Game Studios - Xbox Wire
reads the "10 xbox game studio launches in 2020" section and really wonder who the fudge things those 10 games are worth $180.   the most i'd play for access to those titles is $20.  basically ori is the only game worth playing to me.

Legend

reads the "10 xbox game studio launches in 2020" section and really wonder who the fudge things those 10 games are worth $180.   the most i'd play for access to those titles is $20.  basically ori is the only game worth playing to me.
I'd enjoy playing more than Ori but yeah funky list. Lots of Halo pc ports.

the-pi-guy

DerNebel

reads the "10 xbox game studio launches in 2020" section and really wonder who the fudge things those 10 games are worth $180.   the most i'd play for access to those titles is $20.  basically ori is the only game worth playing to me.
I'm sure on PC many would argue for Flight Sim, but yeah... Gamepass is making mediocre games a lot more acceptable. It's one of the reason why I don't care at all about the idea of Sony first party games going to a similar service day 1. I want games that excite me enough to pay full price for, not meh games that I'd play because I'm paying the subscription anyways.

"Game XYZ is perfect for Gamepass" is basically a giant backhanded compliment.

kitler53

I'm sure on PC many would argue for Flight Sim, but yeah... Gamepass is making mediocre games a lot more acceptable. It's one of the reason why I don't care at all about the idea of Sony first party games going to a similar service day 1. I want games that excite me enough to pay full price for, not meh games that I'd play because I'm paying the subscription anyways.

"Game XYZ is perfect for Gamepass" is basically a giant backhanded compliment.
I don't want to be too mean to flight sim because I do believe there is an audience for it. but I wouldn't play it if you payed me $60.  simulating a flight just sounds like hell to me.

lol, yes that is a huge backhanded compliment.  it's on gamepass because its not worth paying for.

Xevross

They're not supposed to be, that's why game pass has lots more games and benefits included.

the-pi-guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lestream-xbox-series-x-is-hot.301070/

This will probably be the trade-off. PS5 will probably tend to be cooler

Xevross

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lestream-xbox-series-x-is-hot.301070/

This will probably be the trade-off. PS5 will probably tend to be cooler

Yeah dang

"Yet even with the console powered off, Series X stills dissipate heat from that top vent, owing to its optional "always on" mode, and I learned that by resting the gamepad on the venting array overnight, then picking up the controller and feeling that it was warm (not hot) 10 hours after I'd powered the console down."
So much for series X being done by engineering magicians at xbox, there's always a trade off. I saw people saying that and thought how about we wait until we actually have the console to say its an amazing piece of engineering work.

Legend

I think I might stick with series x and not upgrade my computer this holiday. Just sounds like such a stress free solution compared to finding an rtx 3070.

Legend

Go Up