Let's design a forum!

Started by Legend, May 02, 2014, 10:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

Shinobi-san

I think he means more like just typing someones name without the '@' doing the same thing...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Yeah like the way it worked on vgchartz.

Possible. Not coming for tomorrow lol, but possible.

Dr. Pezus

I think he means more like just typing someones name without the '@' doing the same thing...

Yeah I was just testing this lol

7H3

Did you just make everyone a GM?

Xevross

Did you just make everyone a GM?

Yeah I just noticed this as well.

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Dr. Pezus

7H3

@Legend shouldn't there be a "VizionEck" category? It should be placed right above gaming and probably have news and community sub-forums as well
The news section should be locked so only you or trusted mods can post a topic in there

Legend

@Legend shouldn't there be a "VizionEck" category? It should be placed right above gaming and probably have news and community sub-forums as well
The news section should be locked so only you or trusted mods can post a topic in there

VizionEck news will be placed in with the other catagories. It will also be placed on the home page. I don't feel like a specific section is needed.

7H3

VizionEck news will be placed in with the other catagories. It will also be placed on the home page. I don't feel like a specific section is needed.

Becuase it may lack content? or would you feel more self conscious about shameless self promotion on your own site? :-p
You definitely should to help keep up awareness of the game on the fore front of the minds of those who will patron the site lest we forget...

Legend

Becuase it may lack content? or would you feel more self conscious about shameless self promotion on your own site? :-p
You definitely should to help keep up awareness of the game on the fore front of the minds of those who will patron the site lest we forget...

All official game threads I make will be cross posted on the front page. It really shouldn't be a problem. People coming for the game will have that info right in front of them, while people coming for the forum will see that info stickied.

7H3

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

you can also use the member tag to mention @somone and you don't have to spell the name right
just mouse over their forum name find the member number then
Code: [Select]
[member=19]somone[/member]

the-pi-guy

I'd like messages revamped. 

Go Up