10 Free Games on Playstation: Horizion, Rez, The Witness, More

Started by kitler53, Mar 17, 2021, 06:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/#sf244024254

Hi again! Last month we revealed our new Play at Home program for 2021, which aims to provide the PlayStation community with free games and entertainment offers to make the next few months a little more fun.
The program kicked off earlier this month with access to a free digital copy of the 2016 hit Ratchet & Clank for PS4 -- and you can still claim a free digital copy of the game through March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT* / April 1 at 4am BST / 5am CEST.
Now, let's talk about the next Play at Home content drop, which hits March 25! This time our focus is a selection of free games from some of our top independent partners, and the previously announced extended trial offer for Funimation (or Wakanim) in the countries where they are available.

Abzû
Enter the Gungeon
Rez Infinite
Subnautica
The Witness
Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Moss
Thumper
Paper Beast
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

That's incredible!

Moss, Astro bot, and Thumper are all big games I was tempted to buy. Will give me a reason to hook my PSVR up to my PS5.

These are free forever right?

kitler53

That's incredible!

Moss, Astro bot, and Thumper are all big games I was tempted to buy. Will give me a reason to hook my PSVR up to my PS5.

yes.   serious question,.. how is this legal?

the-pi-guy

Yes, make sure to get Ratchet right now.

the-pi-guy

Wasn't the most interested in this list.  But still, very nice.  

I really, really hope that PSVR2 is BC.  That would be incredible.

Legend

yes.   serious question,.. how is this legal?
Tangent time lol.

The fanboys mockingly saying that on resetera really grind my gears. A poster wondered if subsidizing gamepass could break antitrust laws but since it was critical of a company Resetera likes, they turned it into a mod sanctioned meme.

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame a lot of VR games I wanted there. Wish they had beat saber but this will be enough for a while  :P

the-pi-guy

Holy shame a lot of VR games I wanted there. Wish they had beat saber but this will be enough for a while  :P
Play Astrobot.
Worth it by itself.

Dr. Pezus

Play Astrobot.
Worth it by itself.
Already have and finished it  ;)

the-pi-guy

kitler53

very nice!

the-pi-guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vgtech-ratchet-and-clank-ps5-frame-rate-test-60fps-backwards-compatibility.402769/

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ps-blog-more-to-come-from-the-play-at-home-initiative.412602/

More to come.  :o
Oh wow. I haven't even started any of the other games.

I wonder if you can play only the expansion of Horizon? How does this version work with the normal version? Will it use my saves?

SWORDF1SH

Stawp it Sony. You're spoiling us!