General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

On the subject of copyrights

Same thing happened with the rocket launch attempt.

I'd say this is Youtube specifically being broken.

Both times the issue was resolved relatively quickly but it should not happen at all with false positives.

Legend

Just happened again but with National Geo. NASA itself lost the video.

the-pi-guy

Nothing has even happened yet, and this is one of our most active days in the past couple months.  

kitler53

Nothing has even happened yet, and this is one of our most active days in the past couple months.  
i noticed that too.   it's taken me 10 whole minutes to catch up on all the posts since last night!!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Everyone took today off right?

Plus I think the hype is getting to us!

Xevross

Everyone took today off right?

Plus I think the hype is getting to us!
I'm off anyway!

And yep, its the hype.

the-pi-guy

Almost the second biggest day this year.

Still an hour and a half till the show.  

Legend

Youtube finally kicked me over to the new design  :'(

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Laid an egg.<br>

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:

Laid an egg.

I watched this earlier.

Xevross

Spoiler for Hidden:

Laid an egg.

I watched this earlier!

I also call it laid an egg, the peak year in that UK graph is the year I was born so kinda makes sense. I didn't even know it was the simpsons, its just what kids at my school said. iirc our version was:

"Jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg... mr silly lost his willy on the motoryway, hey!" which is one of the versions he covers in the video.

Dr. Pezus

Stunning video of Iceland. I'm gonna travel around the country this summer. Love the nature here

Legend

I'm up trying to see the comet. Too many clouds!

Dr. Pezus

It feels so surreal that this guy is president of one of the largest countries in the world. It is what it is.

How can he constantly be trying to show how he is doing better than other countries and blaming others. dang

kitler53

It feels so surreal that this guy is president of one of the largest countries in the world. It is what it is.

How can he constantly be trying to show how he is doing better than other countries and blaming others. dang
i can kind of understand the getting elected part.  what's even more baffling is after 4 years of this guy's failures men like my dad still think he is our greatest president.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up