Shinobi-San Y U Do Dis?

Started by Riderz1337, Aug 13, 2014, 11:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

i read the post it said retard..not retarded...or am I mistaken? Thanks for reminding me Pi -_-

He said, that that guy is retarded. and everyone who agrees with him is retarded. 
The second part would be you and me, so he was calling me retarded too. 
Sorry, it wasn't important.... 

Shinobi-san

He said, that that guy is retarded. and everyone who agrees with him is retarded. 
The second part would be you and me, so he was calling me retarded too. 
Sorry, it wasn't important.... 

lol no thanks I actually read somewhere that he didnt call me retarded..not sure why i believed that without rechecking.

Retarded seems somewhat worse than "retard".
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

DD_Bwest

Yay your alive :)  j/k   lol its good to hear from you and get your side of everything, and its certainly much more clear.   your feelings regarding the direction VGC is moving are shared by quite a few.

the-pi-guy

lol no thanks I actually read somewhere that he didnt call me retarded..not sure why i believed that without rechecking.

Retarded seems somewhat worse than "retard".

It might have been on your profile.  I corrected someone there. 

the-pi-guy

I was reading it at the time, and I wasn't reading it when he said. 
But even before I didn't like the situation, it only got worse after that. 

Shinobi-san

It might have been on your profile.  I corrected someone there. 

Ah yeah it was Hynad! Me and Hynad have a good relationship..so thats probably why i believed him initially without rechecking.

I love your profile pictures Pi especially the ones with Inoue-san :)

Shinobi-san

Err I should rephrase that to "I have good respect for Hynad" and not "have a good relationship"

:O

the-pi-guy

Ah yeah it was Hynad! Me and Hynad have a good relationship..so thats probably why i believed him initially without rechecking.

I love your profile pictures Pi especially the ones with Inoue-san :)

Thanks.  :) 

Err I should rephrase that to "I have good respect for Hynad" and not "have a good relationship"

:O

Surrree.  ;) 
I kid.  I kid.  :) 

Shinobi-san

Thanks.  :) 
Surrree.  ;) 
I kid.  I kid.  :) 

lol i dont think Hynad would approve :D

Legend

Glad to see your views on it.

Also since you seem to be much more interested in it than you led on last time, would you like to be a full moderator on this site? We have hardly any issues at the moment but right now we are needing to lay out the ground work and design our moderation system.

Another note, are you friends with Raven? He seems to have very similar opinions.

Shinobi-san

Aug 18, 2014, 12:05 AM Last Edit: Aug 18, 2014, 12:09 AM by Shinobi-san

Glad to see your views on it.

Also since you seem to be much more interested in it than you led on last time, would you like to be a full moderator on this site? We have hardly any issues at the moment but right now we are needing to lay out the ground work and design our moderation system.

Another note, are you friends with Raven? He seems to have very similar opinions.

Lol i was dead serious when i asked you if I could be a mod back when this site started! Why did you think i was kidding/not interested...I think everybody wanted to be a mod back then! :D Yes would love to be a mod legend but if you guys have things under control then that's algud. This place seems very peaceful :D However if you are ever short and need a hand then let me know asap! I see ethomaz is a web developer! I might have an interest in a similar role down the line...ive built a few sites back in the day ;)

I'm not sure if me and raven are friends, but I've always admired his posts on Vgc. He did seem to have similar viewpoints as me. I think i have him on PSN :D

Edit: I would love to be involved in laying the ground work for the mod system! Even as a non mod, that would be great.

Max King of the Wild

Honestly, it's probably for the best. That place has turned into a cess pool and the mods are terrible. The amount of stealth trolling they allow now is ridiculous. Then, they allow ridiculous posters like Zero and dark flavor make ridiculous claims but don't allow the counter argument to be at the same level of ridiculousness. Because that's flaming. Then the mods have been caught a ridiculous amount of time engaging in ridiculous fanboy nonsense so many times.

Shinobi-san

Honestly, it's probably for the best. That place has turned into a cess pool and the mods are terrible. The amount of stealth trolling they allow now is ridiculous. Then, they allow ridiculous posters like Zero and dark flavor make ridiculous claims but don't allow the counter argument to be at the same level of ridiculousness. Because that's flaming. Then the mods have been caught a ridiculous amount of time engaging in ridiculous fanboy nonsense so many times.

hmm i have big respect for the long standing mods like Axum, Torillian and some others. But i guess they aren't as active and cant get involved in every spat. The newer mods are more involved Carl, Cone and Star and they generally do a good job. However they do tend to get involved and engage in fanboy nonsense as you put it...but thats probably bcos they still new and are the most active. Also with the levels of trolling/flaming and fanboyism its tough to completely stay out of it.

Max King of the Wild

Oh, and just to give examples, any sales2099 and the sting posts should pretty much be moderated but never are. Most of their posts are cheap shot generalizations of sony fans when they are always uncalled for.

ClassicGamingWizz

Nice to see you are a mod here now  ;D
VGchartz loss  8) cause you would be a better mod than anyone of the guys they chosen.

BTW i need to comment more here :-X

Go Up