What ever happened to Jaywood2010's website?

Started by Kerotan, Apr 30, 2016, 12:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

JayWood2010

May 02, 2016, 01:26 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:33 AM by JayWood2010
Hello lovely people, or people.

Was tipped off about this thread as i don't visit Vizioneck, but VGRealms is still in development.  The website that is up now was just a test on formats, etc Nothing what the final website will look like. My friend who is the one developing the website had a faulty program for a long time which was the primary reason it made little progress for months.  Now that he has it working again he has made significant progress, though still am not sure when it will be launching.  He is a busy guy, so developing it is certainly not a full time thing.  I do know we plan on launching forums (without the rest of the site) relatively soon (Hopefully in the next couple months, no promises).  Not sure why ethomaz thought Kowen was funding, as he isnt.

My hatred for VGC is certainly a reason we decided to do it, but not the only reason.  VGC has several issues.  Mods, leadership, hypocrisy, drama, etc The list goes on, though forums in general can be a place of toxicity I do not believe that it always has to result in this. Nor do I believe that forums should result in a cesspool of drama.

@BananaKing for somebody who use to talk to me as much as you did, you should know me better.  The users has always been my issue, not the platform.  Meanwhile I will enjoy Ratchet & Clank and soon Uncharted 4.  Whether you feel I hate sony or not, is not my issue, i will enjoy what i enjoy as i always do.  Though you may want to look at yourself before criticizing others.

So if you guys have question, you can kindly discuss it with me on steam, PSN, XBL, or any other platform you may want to. 

Steam - JayWood2010
PSN - JayWood2010
XBL - El Jay2010

ethomaz

@JayWood2010

It was more a joke about a comment made by Kowen when you said you will create a new website on VGC.

Kerotan

So that clears that up then.  

Kerotan

2 years later still no progress. Is this dead Jim?

Legend

2 years later still no progress. Is this dead Jim?
Well the site looks to be taken down but he might still own the domain name. Maybe it's still being worked on.

Although it is fun imagining how things would be if the Xbox forum did happen.

DD_Bwest

everyone  just doesnt understand the brilliance of his xbox forum,  in a devotion to all things xbox,    it updates at the same rate as MS puts out decent  exclusives

BananaKing

everyone  just doesnt understand the brilliance of his xbox forum,  in a devotion to all things xbox,    it updates at the same rate as MS puts out decent  exclusives

darkknightkryta

Guys don't resurrect threads if you're just gonna knock a non-user.

the-pi-guy

Guys don't resurrect threads if you're just gonna knock a non-user.
-Even legend responded. :(

-Jay is actually a user here.

Legend

-Even legend responded. :(

I was defending his site  :(

the-pi-guy

Legend

I know. :(
Well then I don't think I understood your post...

But this happens a lot for me  :P

BananaKing

I was defending his site  :(
Sure, make me out to be the bad guy

the-pi-guy

Well then I don't think I understood your post...

But this happens a lot for me  :P
I wasn't meaning you were criticizing, I just mean you were letting Kero slide for a necrobump.  

darkknightkryta

I know, but he doesn't post  :(

Go Up