Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

Watching, my second time around.  
Yeah, original Naruto really is awesome.  
Oh.  I never actually watched the anime for Rosario Vampire.  The anime was too off.  Especially Capu2.  Manga was great... until the ending.

the-pi-guy

The last few episodes of Naruto have been pretty good, I think.  

darkknightkryta

The last few episodes of Naruto have been pretty good, I think.  
It hasn't ended yet?

the-pi-guy

Filler DKK.  

I think the main story is pretty much done.  

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

Dec 11, 2016, 08:03 PM Last Edit: Dec 11, 2016, 08:06 PM by the-pi-guy

Solid video, I think. 
I would love to see Naruto redone.  :o

darkknightkryta

Solid video, I think.  
I would love to see Naruto redone.  :o
This fight needed have happened earlier, and the last half should never have happened.  Either that or Sasuke should have died.  I also disagree, Naruto was just as bad as Bleach.  I guess Bleach just had bad fillers?  I also don't think the person who made this video doesn't realize that Kishimoto stopped writing/drawing.  He had his honey moon, they stopped Naruto for a few weeks for it.  He's also wrong about Naruto's art that I don't think the author realizes.  Naruto's art did get better, the character models are WAY better later on.  The backgrounds took a hit.  But that goes back to Kishimoto not drawing anymore, I'm also sure he stopped writing too.  *I was typing this as I was watching, looks like the author figured out what I did but I think he underestimates management mucking with things.

the-pi-guy

This fight needed have happened earlier, and the last half should never have happened.  Either that or Sasuke should have died.  I also disagree, Naruto was just as bad as Bleach.  I guess Bleach just had bad fillers?  I also don't think the person who made this video doesn't realize that Kishimoto stopped writing/drawing.  He had his honey moon, they stopped Naruto for a few weeks for it.  He's also wrong about Naruto's art that I don't think the author realizes.  Naruto's art did get better, the character models are WAY better later on.  The backgrounds took a hit.  But that goes back to Kishimoto not drawing anymore, I'm also sure he stopped writing too.  *I was typing this as I was watching, looks like the author figured out what I did but I think he underestimates management mucking with things.
I was all confuzzled.  
I don't think he uses the words management, but he implies it by talking about the rigorous schedule that they have to go to.  
He talks about Naruto's art getting simpler.  I don't recall him saying worse.  

Dr. Pezus

Any news of attack on titan?

the-pi-guy

Welp, I want to restart watching Naruto again.  

darkknightkryta

I was all confuzzled.  
I don't think he uses the words management, but he implies it by talking about the rigorous schedule that they have to go to.  
He talks about Naruto's art getting simpler.  I don't recall him saying worse.  
What he's saying is that Kishimoto was burned out, which led to his art and story getting worse.  I'm saying he wasn't even writing/drawing at all.  The new artist's drew characters with better detail, but the backgrounds got worse.  The writing got terrible cause he wasn't writing and Jump/Pierrot probably took over writing duties.  He was probably just setting up outlines and overseeing things.  Like, the entire ninja war was setup to handle anime filler.  Which is the manga's biggest problem with that arc, since it was so disjoint and rushed.  That part was also a huge chunk of the story.  He most likely passed off drawing to his assistants starting in the second half of the series, and then handed off writing duties after Naruto learns the Wind Rasengan.

the-pi-guy

DKK, he literally says that Kishimoto wasn't drawing anymore, because he got burned out.
Those go together, not opposing ideas.  

darkknightkryta

DKK, he literally says that Kishimoto wasn't drawing anymore, because he got burned out.
Those go together, not opposing ideas.  
Yeah, that's why I added in my original post that I realized what he was saying.  I typed most of that as he was talking and didn't want to change it.  I just think he underestimates how much of the writing/drawing was taken over.  Bleach might have been because of burn out, since drawing has been pretty consistent.  Maybe there was less planning with the anime people with Bleach than there was with Naruto?

Aura7541

I'm pleasantly surprised at the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime. The biggest fear I had was Ash regressing like he did from Diamond & Pearl to Black & White. So far, he still has the competence albeit with a more carefree personality. The animation is really nice. It's actually very dynamic and smooth. It's just I still don't like Ash's new face that much...

Aura7541

Go Up