NPD August Results thread

Started by Legend, Sep 11, 2014, 10:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

So Madden PS4 and X1 should be really close with the bundle. I don't think the percentages above include the bundle

u4gReservoirDogs

But it was confirmed that even with the bundles the PS4-sales were the highest.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

But it was confirmed that even with the bundles the PS4-sales were the highest.

Yeah I know. I'm just saying that PS4 version>X1 version by a very small amount with the bundle

ethomaz

So Madden PS4 and X1 should be really close with the bundle. I don't think the percentages above include the bundle

The bundle is 41k... that means 3% of 1.1m... if you add that to the % the Xbox One will up to ~30% and PS4 down 34%.

In units sales that is a ~40k units using 1.1m * it can change depends how much over 1.1m it is *

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I don't see that as a big gap.

ethomaz

Max King of the Wild

Software
Madden NFL 15
PS4 (35%)
XB1 (27%)
360 (22%)
PS3 (16%)
Sales: > 1.1 million

Diablo III
PS4 (39%)
XB1 (28%)
360 (19%)
PS3 (14%)
Sales: < 400k
insert ea sucks gif

ethomaz

From GAF.

Quote from: donny2112
Photobucket is finally working!

It's worth noting that total hardware is much higher this gen, though.  Here's a software units graph for maybe a more apples to apples comparison.

Xevross

Xb1 got a nice boost and its good to see PS4 stay stable even though people will be waiting for Destiny. Poor WiiU

RIP in peace Vita

Dr. Pezus

3DS<100k apparently

kitler53

3DS<100k apparently

wow, that is way below ipad..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

Xevross

7H3

I'd like to see those charts / graphs with out combined totals but individual totals... I mean wii sold a lot of software up front... and lack of console sales of xone and wiiu could be making the current gen worse than it is? i dunno
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up