If you don't know the score...

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

#shouldbebloodborne
Bloodborne robed.
Well witcher 3 is amazing. A huge step up from witcher 2 and a new bar for Western rpgs imo.

ethomaz

Dec 29, 2015, 12:24 PM Last Edit: Dec 29, 2015, 12:28 PM by ethomaz
Metro Gamecentral

For the first time this generation it's actually been difficult to create a top 20 of the year. Even if the year was filled with a frustratingly high number of good-but-not-great titles - particularly amongst the bigger name franchises. 2015 won't go down as a classic year, but there were few complete disasters and the top three or four games below are very likely to be viewed as all-time classics in the future.
Metro GameCentral Video Games Top 20 of 2015 | Metro News

1. Bloodborne
2. Splatoon
3. Nuclear Throne
4. Rocket League
5. MGSV: TPP
6. PES 2016
7. Forza Motorsport 6
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X
9. Halo 5
10. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
11. Tales from the Borderlands
12. Skylanders SuperChargers
13. Transformers: Devastation
14. Rise of the Tomb Raider
15. Life is Strange
16. Ori and the Blind Forest
17. Sunless Sea
18. Fallout 4
19. OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliworld
20. The Escapist

Rorono

Dec 29, 2015, 01:40 PM Last Edit: Dec 29, 2015, 01:46 PM by Rorono
A huge step up from witcher 2
That's not saying much
I agree that it sets a new bar though. A much lower one. Just make a Telltale game with bad combat between dialogue and forget the RPG part.

Dr. Pezus

That's not saying much
I agree that it sets a new bar though. A much lower one. Just make a Telltale game with bad combat between dialogue and forget the RPG part.
Lol. Witcher 2 was great though. You think it's a conspiracy or something that witcher 3 is winning in most places?

Rorono

Lol. Witcher 2 was great though. You think it's a conspiracy or something that witcher 3 is winning in most places?
No, that's fairly normal

ethomaz

You need to accept Pezus.
Bloodborne is being robed.
Even Legend knows that.

Dr. Pezus

No, that's fairly normal
Don't be a hipster

Even Legend knows that.
Bloodborne was great. Witcher 3 is also great and appeals to more people. So no

Legend

Even Legend knows that.
MGSV is being robbed!

Rorono

Dec 29, 2015, 04:26 PM Last Edit: Dec 29, 2015, 04:31 PM by Rorono
Don't be a hipster
I'm not? MGS is GOTY. Witcher already sucked even back when nobody cared about it or when the real hipsters proclaimed it was "much better than DA, I swear, Cdprojekt > EA for life yo". Tried to like it, even bought one of the books, The Last Wish, but nope, I am left wondering how many games they will need before the gameplay is " fixed". 1st one forgiven cause its the first, but 2 showed they were not going to improve what they had cause people won't stop licking their feet for "dlc and DRM" reasons without pointing out the glaring flaws that need addressing, it's ignored for the sake of things that are a lot less important.

At least recently there has been a rise in people pointing it out. Maybe after another sequel more people will see the light

the-pi-guy

MGSV is being robbed!
Yeah, and Bloodborne is being robed.  
Totally different things.  

Go Up