Will Microsoft ever again release XBOX hardware numbers?

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2015, 11:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Will they ever again announce hardware numbers in any capacity?

Go Down

Legend

Well, I know it wasn't the UI's fault, but I like being able to check a message while playing a game and the console not locking up for 2 minutes.
Under the hood PS4 is better, that's definitely true.

Kerotan

Idk where you were going with that and only read a sentence past the relevant bit about my account. I asked for a name change and was granted it. I knew my old account would link to the new one and all that changed was the name. Hope that helps.
Yep that's all well and good and my original point stands.  I know you read it all and in good time you'll understand what it meant.  

On topic.  We'll get very little from Microsoft because they are getting destroyed even in their home market.  

I still think they should release shipments even if combined.  After all Nintendo release their numbers good or bad.

Ludicrous Speed

Your original point doesn't matter when everyone knows it is me. Your point would stand if there was any sort of secrecy involved. Again, hope that helps. Last I will say on the matter.

Kerotan

Your original point doesn't matter when everyone knows it is me. Your point would stand if there was any sort of secrecy involved. Again, hope that helps. Last I will say on the matter.
Last you say on the matter for now.  But the enlightenment will be fun.  "Can't wait" - Bart Scott

Riderz1337

Yes when they win NPD (November?)
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Sony is winning November for sure.

Aura7541

I think the XBO has a better chance winning October than November, but even that is not certain just from looking at the bestsellers lists from each retailer.

Kerotan

Personally I think x1 has a chance of winning October. November and December.  And I don't mean tiny chance. They've a realistic chance of winning 1, 2 or all 3 of them.  Do I think they'll win all 3? Personally no.

October comes down to halo 5 bundle pre orders.  They need to be huge to over come a strong ps4 showing after its small 10% price cut.  

November and December come down to whether or not they give a mild price cut or go into full firesale mode again.  Either could be enough.  

And this is all based on the assumption that Sony don't change much.  Too many variables which makes it oh so exciting.

Go Up